Part 8

After Castiel had packed up all of his belongings in his suitcase he followed Dean to the garage

After Castiel had packed up all of his belongings in his suitcase he followed Dean to the garage. He still couldn't get over how big Dean's house was. If he ever lived here he would never know where to find anything, he didn't know how Dean liked living in this big house. Dean opened a door for Castiel to pass through. Once they were inside the garage Castiel spotted Dean's car. It was a slick black 1967 Chevy Impala.
He whistled, "Nice car."

"Thanks, it's my baby," Dean smiled brightly, eyeing the car with notable affection.
He grabbed Castiel's suitcase and tossed it onto the backseat.
Dean got into the driver's seat and Castiel the passengers. "So, where to?"

"Just down the road, I have to fill out some paper's for the tow truck operator, then we should head to Anna's house," Castiel fiddled with the seatbelt while Dean started up the engine.
The engine revved up to a nice purr that made Dean smile again, he looked over at Castiel once more before hitting the gas pedal.

Castiel admired the scenery. He had only been to this side of the country once when Anna had first moved here with her husband. The countryside was beautiful, the weather even better. Right now, autumn was setting in and most of the trees that were not evergreens were turning different hues of red or oranges. He had not been able to enjoy the scenery since when he drove in the state it was already dark, his car deciding that it was the perfect time to break down.

Castiel motioned for Dean to stop when they reached his car a couple of miles down the road.
Dean looked at Castiel with a strange face, "That's your car?"

"Yes, is there something wrong with it?" Castiel answered, furrowing his brows.

"You have terrible taste in cars. What is this? A pimpmobile?"