Chapter 19

2 months later

Amelia

I was hitting the punching bag with all the force I could possess.

Warm hands grab my waist, turning them slightly. I turn my head to the side, looking at Lucah.

"You gotta position yourself right, beautiful." His eyes glisten with pride.

My black sports bra was tight around my top, and my workout shorts hung on my hips. My knees were slightly bent, but my hips were turned the wrong way. Lucah's hands pulled them back into place, and stayed planted on me.

Soon enough, he moved back to his corner. I smiled to myself, I love him. I could feel his eyes on me, analyzing my every move.

"Your wrists, Amelia. Wrsits!" He yells from the corner.

I reposition my wrists, as someone claims the bag closest to mine. It's Lucah, he's going to workout too, I guess.

Georgie's voice booms over Lucah and I hitting the bags. It scares me, but I don't flinch.

"Position yourself right, Lucah!" His voice pauses, "hit harder, Amelia!"

Georgie has become like a brother to me. I can see why Lucah looks up to him so much, why they get along. Ever since the attack, I've been working out.

Lucah joining me everyday. My muscles were burning with every punch that ensured. Sweat was falling down my face, and Lucah grunted from beside me.

"Amelia! Bailey wants to spar, you down?" Georgie yells.

Bailey was usually my sparing partner, but today I wanted to change it up. I stilled myself, and turned to face him.

"No, I want to spar Scott." I state.

Lucah's punches stop, and I feel his eyes on me. Scott was another boxer that usually worked out with us. We were friends, but he was cocky. We started working out around the same time, but we had never sparred.

"You sure, sugar?" Georgie raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, are you sure, Amelia?" Lucah questions.

"Positive, Lucah." I smile.

This was going to be good. Scott was wrapping his hands in the corner. Georgie yells at him to grab his gloves, and fast before he kicks his ass. Scott is in the ring before no time.

"Amelia, I don't want to make you cry." He says, a smile creeping up on his lips.

"You'll be the one crying, Johnsen." I laugh.

"Let's do this, ladies!" Georgie yells, "you ready, Moore?"

I nod my head.

"You ready, Johnsen?"

Another nod.

He blows the whistle, and we start. It's like a dance, circling around each other. Scott throws a punch, and I immediately duck. I throw my gloved fist towards his face, hitting the side of his jaw. His head turns to the side, but he's back facing me in no time.

"Strong girl, Moore." He smirks.

I want to punch that smirk right off his face. He was too cocky. My left gloved fist meets his stomach, and he does a little double over. He's back up soon, but down again a moment later.

Blood seeps from his nose, and I'm caught off guard by his smile. He gets his left fist to my face, and hits the side of my jaw. My head whips to the side, and another hit rips at my side.