Chapter 17

Amelia

"Your brother was an idiot, my dear." The man that kidnapped me says.

"As if I didn't fucking know." I mumble.

He grips my jaw between his thumb and index finger. His fingers tightly press in, pain escalating throughout my jaw.

"Enough with the sass!" He yells in my face.

He couldn't tell me what to do, I didn't even know his fucking name. I did not listen to strangers, especially one this psycho.

"What the hell is your name?" I snap as evil as I could.

"Oh, my dear, it's Tony. How rude, I thought you would've guessed. I'm sure your brother hasn't told you much." He rambles.

I sweat this guy is bipolar.

My body feels to depleted of energy to say anything snappy. I don't know how much longer I can handle this, how much longer I can continue to breathe.

I have enough energy to be bitchy one more time, "I'm gonna kill you, Tony. It might even be the last thing I do."

Tony pulls out a gun, and aims it at my shoulder. He pulls the trigger, and a loud 'pop!' Goes off. A flood of heat runs through my right shoulder, and I scream.

"You have such pretty blood, Amelia! No wonder your brother beat the fuck out of you, not only do you have a pretty face, but beautiful blood too." He said, his hand whipping across my face again.

"Fuck...you." I said slowly, unable to talk at a normal rate.

"You know, I don't enjoy hurting ladies...but I wouldn't exactly consider you a lady." He smirks.

He smiled at me, and cupped my cheek. Then, Charli busts through the door, glaring at me.

"Boss, her brother's at Central Hospital, room two forty-three." He huffed out.

Tony smiled, before carving a giant gash in my hairline. He then moved towards the door, leaving his blood covered knife on the metal table in the corner. The door slams shut, and I'm left alone.

I struggle against the zip ties. My energy is almost completely gone, but I use it up pulling against the constraints.

I hear noises, but I think nothing of it. If they find me, and they decide to kill me, that's fine. I don't care anymore, I'm just trying to see Lucah, one last time.

Lucah, the love of my life. The one who knows when something's wrong. The one that saved me. The one who never left. I was going to die, and I wasn't going to see him again.

***
Lucah

I was at the warehouse. It was cold and abandoned, rooms everywhere. I had a gun with me, and I planned to use it if I see anyone who has hurt Amelia.

A big man comes out of a room, his hair is brown, and he's the size of a linebacker.  Three other men follow him out, and  open the door and leave.

I try rattling the door knob, but it's locked. Fuck it. I shoot at the door knob, and it swings open. I push through it fast.

No.

No!

"Amelia, please tell me you're breathing. Amelia, baby, come on! Please!'' I beg, tears streaming down my face.

The girl I love isn't ok. She is barely conscious in a fucking paint warehouse. I'm not even sure if she's going to be  alive in ten minutes, I don't know what to do.

I place my hand on her chest, and it moves barely noticeable. I break the zip ties, and lay her on the ground. Blood is everywhere.

There's a hole in her right shoulder, a deep gash down her left arm, and another one on her right. Her jaw is swollen to the max, and her face is blue and black. Her hair is covered in blood, and I can't help but think it's my fault.