✴ Thoughts ✴

Hey guyzzz and galzzz !!!

Erica's back with another chapter !!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Mikasa's PoV
I walked to the main hall for the announcement from shortie and commander Erwin.

I opened the door and entered the hall, standing at the corner.

"Oi, Armint ! Wait for me !"

I slowly moved my gaze to the titan shifter and the blonde genius.

"E--" I quickly shut my mouth, cutting off the sentence.

I shouldn't ! Eren had enough of me ! I shouldn't be selfish ! I couldn't...even...

The memory crashed into my mind as I vigorously shook my head to chase it away.

"Oi. Brat. Pay attention will ya ?"

The annoying voice of the ultimate shortie comes back ! Yay....

I rolled my eyes in irritation.

"I could. But you keep buzzing me with that voice of yours !" I snap at him, faking my attention at Commander Erwin.

"Tch." He clamps his lips then focus on Commander Erwin.

I snorted in response.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Oi Brat. Bring my lunch to my office ! I have things to do." Shortie told me then walked away, not letting me say anything.

I sigh in annoyance and went to queue up with the other cadets.

"Hey. Did you hear that Mikasa and Eren are ignoring each other ?"

"Oh yeah, but I'm sure Eren won't mind since he always wanted this."

"Yeah, but what can actually make Mikasa ignore Eren ?"

"Beats me. But Damn ! Mikasa is finally available !"

"Heh, you fuckboy. Not can I say that I don't want it though !"

"Haha ! Told you !"

My ears twitch in annoyance and disgust, hearing the gossip between the cadets in front of me.

Ugh..sometimes, I wish I just could have the same vow to some other human.

I shook my head in disappointment, picking up two plates and hold it in front for the meal lady.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Eren's PoV
I stare at the black-haired beauty who is taking her lunch.

But...why are there two plates?

"Ooohhhh Damn ! Mikasa is in big trouble !"

"Why so ?"

"Levi-heichou just ordered Mikasa to fetch him his lunch !"

"So ?"

"No-one have ever fetched lunch for Levi-heichou !"

"Crap."

I growl threateningly and silently.

If levi even dare to hurt Mikasa one little bit, he's going to have unfinished business with me !

I steadied my posture, handing the plate over to the lunch lady.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Armint's PoV
Why ?

What is it that Eren did to make Mikasa avoid him so badly ?

From little, not the biggest things that Eren did can make Mikasa avoid him. But why now ?

Is it because of puberty ?

Is it because of....his annoying personality ?

What ?!

"Armint ! Be faster will you ?! I'm starving !" Sasha's complaints instantly snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Su-sure !" I strutted, nodding my head, holding out the plate for the lunch lady to fill it up with delicious slop, my favourite.

I slowly walked to where Eren sat, sneakily stole a glance at Mikasa.

Just what Mikasa ?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Levi's PoV
I put the broom back to its original place. In cue, Mikasa came in with our lunch.

I scrunch my eyes in distaste seeing the disgusting crap on my plate.

"What is that ?" I questioned.

She rolled her eyes again, setting it down on my table, which I just cleaned, and now it's dirty.

"Slop. Can't you see ?" She said with obvious sarcasm.

I sigh in irritation, knowing that I need to clean the whole place up again.

I grab the two plates of slop, opened the window then threw both of it out.

It twirl, landed and hit a cadet's head, judging from the cuss from down below.

"Wh-what ?!"

I turned my head and saw that the brat was fuming.

"What ?" I asked back.

She glared at with me a scary yet, personally I think it's a, cute glare.

"Is that how you glare ?" I mocked, then close and opened my eyes, revealing a death glare.

"This." I paused then moved closer to the brat, " is how you glare." I spat.

She laughed then pointed to my head, "Say that to me when your a teenage, shortie." She mocked back with a high-pride expression.

Mikasa Ackerman, you surely are the only one to actually make me pissed
off.

I smirk in excitement then quickly turned back to emotionless.

"Now, let's get some real food." I said then walked out with the brat following behind.