Eren emerge into a Man !

Eren's PoV
What is Armint saying ?

I stare at the smirking blonde suspiciously.

"Hey Eren."

I turned my head to face the kind, beautiful princess, Krista and her bodyguard, Ymir.

"Oh hey Kritsa and Ymir" I greeted back then turned back to Mikasa and Bastard-heichou.

"Oh, he-he~ what did you did to make Mikasa hate you ?" Ymir mocked.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance then smack my lips making a "tch" sound.

"None of your business !" I sneered back to her.

"Oh my. Do stop Ymir ! And I want to help you, Eren, your my friend." Krista stopped the brunette and then face me with a kind smile.

Aww man, Krista is definitely the kindest in the whole mankind !

I unconsciously smile back to the kind princess, then gestured her and Ymir to seat opposite me.

They sat down and I started complaining about how Mikasa is ignoring me for Bastard-heichou and how I'm going to get her back.

>>>>>>>>>>>
Mikasa's PoV
I grumbled, tapping on the table repeatedly, making a irritating sound which I intend to for that shortie.

"Your just going to irritate yourself." Shortie said, wiping his mouth with a new cloth.

Hygiene freak !

I growled, stopping the sound, then a pair of eyes caught my eye.

"Eren ?" I mumble surprised, since I thought Eren would be jumping in hot because I'm not around.

A small spark of happiness burned in my chest as I unconsciously smile softly.

"Stupid Brat."

I snap my head at him, my eyes glaring intensely.

He just rolled his steel-like eyes and then started ignoring me.

Gah ! I never knew that Shortie is an emotional freak too !

#LeviHasFeelings (Fangirl screams)

I chuckle at the thought.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Narrator's PoV
Mikasa kept chuckling, unaware that Levi was smiling softly at her chuckling face.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Eren's PoV
That just crossed the fucking line !

My eyes widen in insanity as I walked to their table with a drunk posture, the only thought in my mind was...

Slaughter Levi

Slaughter Levi

Slaughter Levi

My twitching hands choked his on his throat out of his surprise.

He coughed multiple times, then grab my shoulder, throwing me out of his distance easily.

I got up, my eyes flash murder intent, as I rush to him like a wild cheetah.

He stare at me coldly with his steely-beastly eyes, grabbing my fist without any effort then throw me over his shoulder again.

But this time, he choked me on my throat, his eyes flash a common emotion.

Death

I tried peeling off his tight and firm grip.

KEYWORD : TIRED

But he just kept choking me tighter and tighter. As soon as I was almost in the brink of darkness, a sudden lightness can be felt around my neck.

I choked heavily, sitting up, cracking an eye to see my saviour.

And yes it is.

Mikasa !

The black beauty pulled Bastard-heichou away from me and shielded herself in front of me while giving him a angry glare.

"Stay Away !"

Then, quickly crouch down beside me, checking me endlessly if I was injured.

But she's checking me just made every wound heal, I know it's cheesy, be a Man and deal with it. *insert proud face*

I couldn't help but smile softly, instantly embracing the girl I have been longing for so long.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Armint's PoV
Heh. You finally are a Man, Eren.

Took you long enough to suck it up and change the reality.

I smirk, sitting down with a leg on another.

"Eren did it !" Sasha exclaim.

I nodded while closing my eyes, smiling proudly at my best friend, my hand on my chin like I have done something amazing, which I did.

"But you still didn't."

?!?!

I sat their shocked, at what the eating girl said.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Done !

XD

I don't know if this chapter I good or no ? Cuz I think it's a little rush ! Tell me what you think in the comments section !

Thank you !

ErIcA's OFFlinezZzZ