ErenMika Reality

Mikasa's PoV
Wha-what ?

Wait, what ?

Just whaaaattt ?!

The blush that was already present began spreading fast like wild fire and the colour goes into deeper shades.

"E-e-eren..." I stuttered, hands waving frantically.

"Mikasa." Eren lift his head up and gave me an intense stare.

"I love you."

With that, he sealed my lips with his own. Myself holding feelings for him kissed back instantly.

Mushy-part xD
Narrator's PoV

Mikasa gulped down her saliva wanting to taste more of the brunette in front of her.

"Eren..." Mikasa said softly.

Eren being turned on by this soft-sided Mikasa quickly slam his lips on her own.

Tongues intertwine with each other as their breathe goes normal to heavy.

"Mikasa." Eren said with his now dry throat.

"Oh Eren. I love you too." Mikasa murmured in his ear.

She moved forward and softly kiss Eren on his nose.

"Always." She winked playfully.

Eren blushed deeply, kissing her cheek then nuzzled on her stomach, "Promise ?"

"Promise."

The new couple sat there smiling at each other.

The other people stood their, some are stunned, some are heartbroken and crying out in agony while others ?

Let's just say that they knew this was going to happen.

Mushy-part End !

Mikasa's PoV
"Cadet Mikasa ! Come to my office after lunch." Commander Erwin suddenly barge into the dining hall, commanding with his usual mighty tone.

What happened ?

I stood up and put my fist over my chest, while the other arm was located behind me, "Yes Sir !"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Eren's PoV
Tch, can't that guy sense the mood ?

I grumbled displeasingly at the loss of Mikasa's warmth.

"Pst ! Eren !"

Out of the blue, Armint came to me, smiling.

"Oh yeah Armint ?" I ask him.

He smirk then nudged my belly, "Finally got the guts huh ?" He said playfully.

I chuckle, nodding at his comment.

I turned my gaze at Levi-heichou wanting to see his defeated expression but just saw his usual emotionless face.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Levi's PoV
....what are you plotting Erwin ?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Important Notice !!
Please take your time to read this !!

I actually intended to finish this story right here and continue with Yandere Simulator.

But this got a lot popular than I thought since I'm a shitty author xD

And so, I have this new idea for another continuation storyline !

TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK !!!

Continue ?

Or

End it ?

TELL ME IN THE COMMENT SECTION !