Armint'S Ending [Extra Ending]

Mikasa's PoV
I let my head fell as I stare at the crazy cadet in my hold, tears starting streaming down my cheeks as I saw my crazy boyfriend staring back at me.

"Mikasa..." he started, "No way....right ?" He mutter, tears streaming down his cheek.

I held his watery cheek, "I'm sorry.." I said softly, ending his life by giving him a stab into the heart.

Then, I broke down, screaming and yelling in sadness and sorrow.

But then, I felt a wrap around my neck as I turned back to see the blonde who is crying as well.

"Armint..." I mutter, hugging him tightly, afraid to lose one dear to me again.

"Mikasa." He said, breaking the hug, "Thank you for choosing me." He smiled, leaning in.

I lean in as well.

As our lips made contact, I felt a butterfly sensation fluttering in my stomach.

Is this...love ?

True love ?

I kissed deeper into the blonde, wanting to feel his mouth.

"Mn~Mikasa !" He gasp.

I inserted my tongue into his mouth using this chance and roam all around his mouth.

I licked his tongue then continue licking his teeth.

Then, I breaked the kiss, seeing the blonde started breathing hard due to the lack off air.

"Mikasa.." he pant, smiling at me with his blushing face, "I love you." He stated, slamming me into another kiss.

I stayed still, letting him being the dominant role for this round.

I felt like fireworks exploded and really happy, I mean, Really Happy.

I smiled, hooking my fingers with his, "I love you too~" I smiled in the kiss.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Years later, I got pregnant, believe it or not. With two child, a older male and a younger girl.

The male was named Ace Ackerman, while the girl was named by Armint, Acasa Ackerman.

Ace is really protective with Acasa, probably he feels even more than just "sister."

Acasa on the other hand, is really dense, always smiling happily at every little thing that happened and she really loves Ace.

Maybe incest will work out between the two.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Okay !!

This is just a choice !

Eren or Armint !

You know by heart, Who you'll choose, DON'T LIE >:

Okay, sooo~ tell me in the comments, Who did you choose :D

This is the end of this fanfic.

I thank all of the people of reads and vote and follow Me for all of these amazing support !

ErIcA's OFFlinezZzZ