BAD BOY 11 ( THE MYSTERIOUS GUY )

[ GD POV ]

I quickly contact taeyang's spare phone but the fuck! Why he cant answer it?!

I fasten my motor and pass the red light.

"HEY! YOU! STOP! ITS A REDLIGHT!" the traffic enforcer said but i dont look back. Im sure i make a mess. But i dont care anymore.

[ NO ONE POV ]

The mysterous guy wear a scary mask. "I know its my end. Im sorry" the guy said and walk towards unconscious dara.

"Hey, wake up" the guy shake dara and she slowly wake up and immidiately shriek when she see the mask.

"Scared?" He chuckles. Dara look at him suspiciously.

"You....... where are we? Stop scaring me taeyang " the guy slowly look back to the dara. Stun to what he hears.

"Who's taeyang? The stupid friend of yours?" The guy laugh bitterly.

"Yah! He is not stupid! He is my first friend and i will treasure him forever!" Dara depended taeyang.

The guy stop his doing and cant utter a word.

"Well, you treasure him that much, but my question is. Does he treasure you the way you do?"

The guy just smile, a sad one. He finish making a coffee and gave it to dara.

"What is this? Why are you giving this to me? Are you poisoning me?" She ask stupidly which make the guy chuckles. But dara didnt hear it.

"If you dont want to drink then dont. I wont force you" he said being cold to her. He take a sip and look at the other space.

Dara still eyeeing him suspiciously. "Why will i trust you if i didnt even know you?" She ask.

"I cant remember anything that i told you to trust me? Or i dont even told you to trust me?" He said and quickly look at the door.

He is here

He open the door using the remote and GD immidiately rage towards him.

"GD!" Dara said happily. "Are you ok? Did that bastard did anything to you? Huh?" GD ask.

"No, im fine. He is kind." Dara said and smile.

"Lets go" GD said but the door and the window closed.

Everything went black. There is no lights. Its all black.

"The deal is now started." The guy said.

**************

Im about to end this story guys. i think only 3 chapters or 2 chapters left.