BAD BOY 16 ( THIS IS NOT A WEDDING! )

[ NO ONE POV ]

Late at night.... GD calls the crew to start making his plan, while taeyang arrange the invitations and the ring.

Dara who fell in a deep sleep.....she dont know what's happening, and GD already imagining him and dara infront of the priest.

Taeyang already finish all his work. He sat on a bench near his house.

But suddenly a man wearing a black suit, a black cap and a black mask hit taeyang's head from behind.

Taeyang fell from the bench. The man carry taeyang away.

Next morning......

[ GD POV ]

How dara and my parents give concent?

Flash back

"Omo! You are Dara's blind date?!/Ji Yong's blind date?!" My father and Dara's parents shouted.

Wait, what? Dara is my blind date?! Ok for now we dont have a problem!

Well its an opportunity,they are at our house. Discussing about something and i think this is the opportunity.

"Dad, and Dara's parent. Im going to marry her. Tomorrow is the wedding. Im so sorry if i didnt tell you earlier but dara didnt knew it. Im going to surprise her later." I said.

"You are too sweet! Dont worry we'll give you concent! Right?" Dara's mother said and they nod.

End of the flashback

Wait, what time it is? What is this? Why taeyang is not here? He said he was the one who gonna play the piano.

Tsk tsk,when we are still young he said that his dream is to become a pianist and he also promised me that he is the one who will play the piano if this day come!

Where is he? Damn. I think i need to go to his house. I get my jacket and go out but "Sir? Please be ready. The wedding will start soon".

Shit! What the hell?! "Ok, thank you." I punch the wall beside me.

I think this wedding will become a mess.

[ DARA POV ]

Im so excited! We are going to get married! This day officially come! Kyaaah~!

I look at the mirror infront of me. Woah, i am so beautiful! I can't imagine how ji yong looks at his black tuxedo and with matching bow tie 😍😍😍

Someone knock and said, "Maam please be ready, the wedding will start soon." I automatically smiled.

"Thank you!~" i said in a sweet voice.

[ NO ONE'S POV ]

"Kwon Ji Yong, are you responsible of everything?" GD smile and look at dara. "I do" dara smile back.

"Dara Park, being his wife. Will you sacrifice everything for this man?" Dara look at GD and smile again.

"I'll sacrifice everything. I do" the exciting part came.

GD is so nervous ofcourse dara too.

"You may now kiss the bride" their faces are getting closer.

"STOP!! THIS WEDDING IS A SHIT!" A tall man shouted and throw taeyang in.

The people start to panic and the wedding become a mess.

GD grab Dara's wrist and take her behind him. The tall man laugh so hard and threw taeyang on the floor.

"TAEYANG!" GD and Dara shouted. "Dara stay safe ok? Im just going to manage this?" GD said and clench his teeth.

They see blood flowing from taeyang's body and a gunshot aired loudly.

END! END! NOT A HAPPY ENDING! BUT I'LL MAKE A HAPPY ENDING SOON!

*********