BAD BOY 3 ( HER PROTECTOR )

[ HANNAH POV ]

" Get ready, many people buy our tickets " i smirks. " Im so excited " Kristine said. " Here she comes. " clara said whispering to me.

" Hey Transferee " as  i said it, many people gathered. " Why? " that bitch said. " Why? *laugh sarcastically* do you want to die huh? " i said.

Clara and Kristine hold her. I grab the melted toblerone and pour it to her head. " OWWWWW! " the crowd said. And i also grab the flour and throw it to her.

" HAHAHA! Nice show! " The crowd cheered. " The last " i smirked and im going to slap her but someone grip my wrist.

" What do you think your doin' huh? " A scary voice said. " G-g-gd " that bitch cry. " The crowd increased .

" Is this the last show? We're thrilled " i glared at them. " Mind your own business " i said. The grip become tight. " Let go of my wrist!! " i shouted.

It hurts. A tear left my eye. " Dont you ever go near to Dara or else im going to dislocate your hands. Understood? " he whisper to me. " Y-y-yes " i said nodding.

" Dara let's go " he said and grab her wrist and leave the room. "Hey, are you ok? " kristine said checking my wrist. Everyone was whispering to each other. " He is so scary " i said shivering.

[ DARA POV ]

I cryed in GDs arm. " Shh, its alright. They are gone " he said tapping my back " I didnt do anything! *cryed* why they have to embarass me to many people? " i said and he hug me.

I feel a weird feeling. What is this? What kind of feeling is this. He is so warm " Dont worry, ill protect you " we just met yesterday, but why do i feel comfortable being with him.

I hug him back. " Thanks GD, " i said smiling to him. " Welcome, " he smile too, a happy one. He look so handsome to that smile. " Were late " i said. " Its ok, want to grab something to eat? " he said and help me to stand up. " Sounds good " i said being cheerful.

We order burger. " Hmm. Delicious! " i said happily and he chuckled. " GD what if i get engage to someone? " i ask out of the blue. He stop eating and look at me. " huh? " he said calmly. " Nothing! " i said and smile again.

" Btw, dont you have friends? " i ask him. " You " he said and take another bite from my burger. " Yah! Thats not fair! " i said and grabbing his burger but he is tall so accept the reality that i cant reach it.

******