Bad Boy 6 (Hyun Suk plan)

[ NO ONE POV ]

"Do you think im kidding?---" he was cut off when taeyang punch gd. Gd propelled on the floor.

"Is this what you want huh?!" Taeyang said and grab hyun suk's collar.

"Ahehehe, let go or this girl will die by my hands" hyun suk said in a serious way when he play  a video in his projector. Dara was tied on the floor with a blood on her face.

Taeyang let go and GD get up and punch hyun suk non stop. "G-GD!" but GD cant hear him. Hyun suk guard are rapidly knocking on the door, but GD lock it already.

"You bastard, you trash! I will kill you" GD said angrily. Hyun Suk just smirking at him and the guards barge inside. They grab GD away from hyun suk.

"LET ME GO!" GD screamed. Hyun Suk slowly come near GD. He punch GD on his abdomen. " *cough rapidly* You crazy bastard!" GD said and wiggling his body.

"Hey, Get Taeyang out this room." Hyun suk ordered. "Leave us, i will discuss something with this guy" he smirks.

"First, you will take the fall for me. And i will not harm your Dara" he said and GD glared at him. "Confess to them,go to prosecutor and tell them you did all of these" he said smirking at GD.

"What? You want me to cover up your ugly doings?" GD said in annoyance. "Why? Are you ok if i harm your girl?" He threaten. "I will think of it" he said. Hyun Suk motion the guard to get him out of his office.

[ GD POV ]

The fuck. Why do i need to do this? He keep meddling of my business.  "Son, have a problem?" My dad said and tap my shoulder which i remove.

I roll my eyes to him. "Son, i know you hate me but dont hate me that much you are still---" i cut him off and look at him.

"Why do you think i hate you? Dad, I did every thing but still--- a person will be hurt because of me and thats why mom died" i said and my eyes began to water.

"Shh, its not your fault." He said. "Its not my fault? Why did she protect me when your bullshit business is targeting me? " i said angrily  and walks towards my room. Shit.