CHAPTER 1

SUTTON'S P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of alexa calling my name,"sutton, wake up!". I made a whinning sound, while stuffing my face into my warm pillow. "I'm awake", i yelled trying not to sound to exhausted.

I got up from my zebra striped designed bed, and made my way to the bathroom. When i turned on the light, i looked down at the mess of dirty clothes and a bunch of shoes. "Alexa!" i yelled trying to cover up my whinning voice, "yeah!" she mutterd. " Come pick up your mess please i need to get ready" i mutterd back . Alexa is my best friend i love her to death i'v lived with her and her boyfriend demitre for 25 years and were both 16 demitre is 18 i love them both but oh my gosh she's so messy. After she cleaned her mess i got in the shower, it took me 13 minutes , after i got out i blow dried my hair then straighten it. I put on my american eagle skinney jeans then my black boot heals with a black tanktop with a blue half shirt that said love across it. "Sutton lets go!" alexa yelled from outside, "coming!" i said while running down the stairs. I got into the passenger side of the black mustang, " girl you look cute" alexa said looking at me head to toe. "Thanks,you too" i said while looking at her head to toe also, "girl you dont gotta tell me, i know i look good demitre said so himself" she said in a high pitched voice. We pulled into the school parking lot, me and alexa change schools alot so were kinda use to the fact of being the new kid, Are new school is called oak springs.  

When Alexa parked the car I got out and was getting my bag out of the truck when I heard guys yelling geek. I turned around looking at the girl they were yelling at she had blonde hair pulled to one side wearing a t-shirt that said Recycle and white shorts with torn sneakers . When me and Alexa walked into the school we asked a teacher were the office was, when we found it they gave us are schedule and showed Alexa to her class then to mine. "Mr. Goodmen", Said the office lady behind me, " yes" he responded while looking at me smiling. Creepy much, " This is sutton walker she is your new student". When I walked in everyone was staring at me I smiled at them then look at the teacher, the office lady left then mr.goodmen look at the class. "Class,this is are new student sutton walker" he said while holding my shoulder "Hey baby" I heard a voice in the back of the classroom say. "Kaiden see me in the hallway" said mr. Goodmen, I looked at him he had black helmet hair he was tall and tan he was wearing a black v shirt and blue jeans when he walked by me he mouthed call me putting his hand to his ear. "have a seat next to Lyynnex, hold your hand up Lyynnex " he said to me pointing his finger at the girl the boys were calling geek earlier this morning.

*******************************************************************************************

i hoped you guys liked the first chapter so far, im new at this so let me no what you think, and im bad at spelling but im sure yall still understand it. -Paislie