Chapter 5

C H A P T E R 5
❝ Meanie. ❞

◇◇◇

Let's play a game, Mr. TripleChin.

Here I was, Saturday evening, stuffing my face with Skittles. I was bored, and I had come to the conclusion that working on my reading project would be a complete waste of my time and Skittles.

Awww, what happened to calling me 'love'?

Yeah, what happened to calling him 'love'? A voice questioned inside my head, and I only shrugged in reply. I guess I still couldn't fathom the idea of calling him 'love'. Sure, I flirt a lot, but I've never used the word 'love' before. It sounded too—ugh.

When I called him 'love' the other day, it was like one of those times where you go into action without actually thinking.

I guess instinct took in, and made the conclusion that 'Mr. TripleChin' fits you more ;) I quickly typed back before he got bored waiting, like, three zillion years for my response.

Ò3Ó You meanie.

Lmao, how old are you, five? I rolled my eyes with a light laugh. Such an immature boy.

Three, actually. I'd like you to get your facts right, love. *crosses arms*

Oh, so he was going to continue calling me 'love'? Hmm, better fight that off with my own nickname for him.

*rolls eyes* Sorry, Mr. TripleChin. Anyways, like I was saying, we should play a game.

...What game? It was obvious that his interest was peaked, and his curiosity had beat over being immature.

Well, considering the fact that we literally know nothing about each other, we should take turns asking questions about each other.

That's not a game, you idiot .-.

I rolled my eyes. Welp, there's my second nickname.

What else do I call it then?! I texted him with a huff.

...good point. But what do we even earn from this 'game' you suggest?

Ummm, information? So are you gonna play or not, Mr. TripleChin?

Sure, whynaut.

And that's how we started our little game.

◇◇◇

So to conclude everything up, your favorite color is white, your favorite food is cookies and cream ice cream—which you take out the chocolate chips out of cuz you don't like—and you basically have brown hair and hazel eyes? He typed, summarizing our progress for our 'game' at the moment.

Yes. I simply answered, tired from our 1-and-a-half hour session of interrogation.

Do you actually take out the chocolate chips? O.o

Yes.

Why? I just— WHY? WHY WOULD YOU DISHONOR THE COOKIES AND CREAMS ICECREAMS?

Cuz I like the flavor it leaves, but I don't like its texture, you drama queen -_-

It was true. I never liked the textured of the chocolate chips. I mean, the flavor they leave on the vanilla is great, but I don't like to eat the chips themselves in the vanilla. Am I weird?

You're weird. My phone ringed with his text that answered my unspoken—or untyped—question.

OnO YOU MEANIE.

ÔUŌ Uh-huh, sure. Call me a meanie all you want, Ms. Idiot, but we all know that that's a lie ;) I playfully pouted, then burst out laughing. What was this anonymous boy doing to me?

I'm so not an idiot. And what happened to calling me 'love'?

I guess instinct took in, and made the conclusion that 'Ms. Idiot' fits you more ;)

He had literally just reused my words back at me.

I typed down what was my best comeback that I could think of: Meanie.

◇◇◇

N O T E

Over the last week, I've had so many people leave positive comments and down and add this book to their reading list!
I really wanted to thank you all and just state how proud I am of this book. It already has 400+ views! And it hasn't been that long since I had celebrated 50+ views!
I just—I have no words to how thankful I am!
I luv y'all so much ♡♡♡
Remember to vote, comment, and share :)