Chapter 4

I was sat in the living room, watching a movie with Matt, Jimmy and Zack. There were a few empty bottles of various alcohol's on the table. It was a normal thing for us, watching movies and getting drunk together. It was clearly nighttime, as the curtains were drawn and there was no light leaking through them. I suddenly seemed to feel a huge wave of fear, as if I knew something bad was going to happen soon. I didn't speak my fear, as I didn't want to worry Matt, and since Zack didn't know of my problems, it was best that I kept my thoughts to myself.

The movie seemed to finish quickly, as if I'd fallen asleep and skipped to the end, though I knew I hadn't. I looked up to see Jimmy staring harshly down at me. His eyes full of anger and hatred.

"J-jimmy? What's up?" I asked hesitantly. He didn't speak. His breathing was heavy and loud, reaching my face slightly as he got closer to me. I was starting to freak out inside, but kept a calm face. Matt or Zack didn't even seem to notice Jimmy's actions, and carried on drinking out of bottles and flicking through the TV channels.

"Jimmy, you're scaring me. What's up with you? Why are you breathing so hard? Why are you looking at me li-"

"Shut the fuck up." he snapped harshly, making me jump. I stood up and tried to leave the room, trying to stay away from the obviously drunken state Jimmy was in, but before I could even move away from the sofa, he grabbed my wrist tightly, his nails digging into my unhealed cuts.

"Ouch, Jimmy you're hurting me." I whispered to him, tears forming in my eyes. I was terrified of him right now, though I didn't want to show it.

"You're used to that though, aren't you?" he spat, getting up off the sofa and standing in front of me. He looked down at me, his eyes harsh and cruel, his nostrils flaring.

"J-jimmy, please, l-let me g-go." I stuttered, almost frozen from the utter fear running through my body. I couldn't figure out what Jimmy's problem was, and I couldn't understand why Matt and Zack were still staring at the TV, as if that was the only thing that mattered at this moment.

"Matt? Tell Jimmy.. he's scaring me.." I shouted to him. Matt snapped his head around to look at me, his eyes full of the same anger as Jimmys.

"You deserve it, you little attention seeking whore." Jimmy said harshly, leaning down into my ear. "You little skank, you just want people to feel sorry for you. You just want attention. Well guess what, you stupid bitch, nobody gives a fucking shit about you!" he screeched into my ear, making me wince and cry out as his grip on my wrist tightened, opening up the wounds.

"Please, p-please! Stop it! I'm sorry!" I cried, trying anything to get out of this situation. I just wanted to run away and hide. I'd never been more scared in my life.

"SHUT UP." Matt shouted, suddenly standing next to me. "You wanna hurt yourself? You wanna die? We can help you along with that." he said slowly, his voice sounding different, like something out of a horror film.

Jimmy suddenly let go of my arm. I couldn't think straight or even make my legs move. Zack had come over to stand by Matt, and all three were staring down at me, the same look in their eyes.

"RUN" They all seemed to whisper at the same time. It was as if my legs had just come alive as I found myself sprinting up the stairs and into my bedroom, locking the door behind me. I turned around to my bed, only to see Jimmy sat crossed legged, staring straight at me.

"You stupid little girl." he screeched before running over to me. I couldn't move. I screamed loudly.

I woke in a pool of my own sweat, pulling the covers down from my face to look around my darkened bedroom, fearing seeing Matt, Jimmy or Zack staring at me at me with the same hatred in their eyes.