Boundaries Chapter 6

~~~Annabella~~~

I opened my eyes to bright sunshine. It was Wednesday, the day I've been dreading. I wasn't ready to go to school just yet. I don't know what tricks Ronnie had up his sleeve. I needed an extra hour or two to clear my mind. The idea of seeing Ronnie's face again was heart wrenching and I stuffed my head under the pillow. I relaxed and began to drift back to sleep when I heard stomping and then someone shake my bed.   

"Rise and shine, Annabellaaa!"Dylan yelled. The covers were thrown off of me, including my pillow and I swear I would've killed him right then. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and looked up at him, smiling down on me. I couldn't help but think that he looked like a child pedophile.   

"Dylan," I growled. " Give me my covers." 

"Nope," he said, popping the p. " It's Wednesday, which means....do I really have to dumb this down for you?" He sighed. " School. Get your ass up and get ready, okay?"

 I groaned. School was living hell. I was an outcast. I didn't have any friends, no one that would actually want to hang out with me. Day after day, I spent walking to class alone, eating alone, walking home alone. And then Ronnie...I just couldn't go back. I'd rather commit suicide. My lip trembled. No, I couldn't cry now. Not in front of Dylan. Not in front of anyone.Dylan noticed and sat down on my bed.

"What's wrong?" he asked but  I shook my head. 

"Nothing," I managed to croak.   

"Are you sure? That night you came home, you seemed...upset?" I looked at him and his eyes were filled with worry. They weren't looking at me, but somehow, through me and that scared me to death. Maybe he would detect the sadness lingering inside me. I couldn't let that happen, I had to look away.  

" It was nothing," I said with fake enthusiasm. " I was just tired from school." He still looked unconvinced so I patted him on the shoulder and left to my bathroom. 

" No worries, Dylan. Really."

"Alright but-"

"Babe! Come here!"

I furrowed my eyebrows and watched as Dylan sighed, giving me a last smile before leaving. "Don't miss your bus."

I would recognize that girly voice from anywhere. Sil must have stayed over again. I can tell Sil really likes Dylan because they've been best friends forever. They never do anything fun without each other. I wish I had that relationship with someone.

I hurry up and get dressed, not bothering to apply any makeup. The sound of my bus zooms past my house which makes me move faster, but there's no use.  Dylan would have to take me to school, again. Gosh, he's going to kill me. I happen to be the queen of missing my bus. The students that ride it probably don't even know me anymore. 

I mentally groan as I walk down the steps to the kitchen. I find Dylan, cooking some pancakes and Sil sitting weirdly, watching him. Sil sees me come in and grins. "Want something to eat?"

I smile back. "Sure. "

"Dylan?" I start to ask but he turns to face me with a blank expression and says, " You missed your bus, didn't you?"

"How'd you know?" 

He flips the pancakes. " I can see it in your eyes," he replies with a laugh. Hopefully, he can't see everything.

After I eat my share of pancakes I grab my book bag and we head out to the car. My school isn't really that far away but walking isn't such a good choice. Ronnie walks my route and we used to walk everyday to school together, until he turned into someone completely different. My mood completely dropped as the sight of my school came into view. Dylan drops me off and goes to park.

"See you later, Annabella." he calls out  I nod my head and walk quickly inside. It's okay. You can get through another shitty day of high school. Just relax. I'm actually convinced until I feel an arm wrap around my waist. I can tell it's him before I even look up. No one else would ever do that to me."Babe," he says with a rough voice and pulls me against him. I shake under his grasp.

"Just leave me alone." I whisper. 

"What?" he demands and pulls me into a vacant classroom.

"What do you mean?" He leans closer to me,his red hair brushing against my forehead. I don't respond so he kisses me roughly. 

I don't like it. His breath smells like cigarettes but I can't move. He's got me locked in between his body. "Tell me you love me." His hand rubs against my sides as he kisses my neck.

 I don't feel comfortable. I'm shaking again. "Tell me you love me!" he yells and tears form from my eyes. "I...I love you." He smirks and then laughs. I want to kick him and run but a voice tells me that wouldn't be such a good idea. 

 "God, you smell delicious. Today, after school. Don't forget,whore." he walks out of the room. I crumble into a ball against the wall. 

  —-------—-----------------    

The bell for last period rings. I squeeze in between the students as they exit so I wont be seen by him.I let out a huge breath of relief once he's no where in sight. Quickly, I go to my locker and gather my books. Then I hear his familiar voice.

"Annabella."

I jerk around. In that moment, I want to break down and cry. 

Ronnie smiles at me. "I was waiting for you."

He grabs my wrists and leads me out the door. I try to pull away from his grasp but his hand is gripped tight on mine. I thought my bones would crack into pieces.   

"We're going to my place tonight," he says and leans over to kiss me. He tried to make it passionate but all I felt was hate for him. He grips my wrist tighter.  

"I'm not going with you." I cry out.  

I feel so tiny against him, so weak. He turns to me and his smile fades. His eyes turn cold and I shrink even more if that's possible."Say it again."  

My lip trembles.  

"I thought so." 

His hands tighten around me and I cry out loud this time.   

"Hey!" someone yells. Ronnie turns around to see this tanned boy with dark brown hair. He has nerd glasses on but it must be all for show because he looks popular. I've never seen him before. He's probably a senior. His eyes glance to my wrists. "Let her go,man." 

"Fuck off!" Ronnie yells and drags me to his car.   

The boy is walking over to us now. He should just leave us alone. Ronnie isn't someone to mess with. I would warn him but I think it's best to keep my mouth shut.   

"Dude, you're hurting her. Look at her face. Don't you have any manners?" He looks at me with concern and gives Ronnie a death stare.  

"What are you going to do about it?"   

He gulps. He's not very muscular and I'm sure he would back down against him."I'm going to tell the principal."  

I look at Ronnie and I see amusement written all over his face. He laughs at this. I hate his laugh. Surprisingly, he lets go and whispers in my ear. "Just go home. We can do this another time."  

My eyes widen and I start to walk away,shaking. The buses are still there so I get on mine, and go quiet the whole bus ride. I don't know what to feel.    

  Vote! Comment! :D