Chapter 14

So I'm back, like I said. Hopefully this chapter is longer. As you guys know, I was/am upset, but I posted the chapter for you guys. :/

I really am just done. I don't even want to continue this story, as long as you guys want it, and keep reading it. You guys are my inspiration.

And I want you guys to know that this is unedited. I hate the time change.

But anyway, I hope that you guys enjoy, and don't forget to comment and vote.

| Layla |

I woke up the next morning at 8:24. My hair was in my face, and I brushed it out of the way, gently. Turning to my right side, I glanced to see if David was still here. He was peacefully sleeping, his chest rising as he snored slightly.

I smiled, and sat up, using my hands for support. David's snoring almost made no noise, and I poked his shoulder, trying to wake him up. He stirred, and opened one eye, yawning. He then looked at me, still with his one eye open.

"Too early." He joked, closed his eye, and rolled back over onto his side. But I wasn't going to stand for it. Using my supernatural strength, I pushed him, both hands on his back, until he fell with a thud onto the wooden floor.

"What the-" he started, face down on the cold floor. I scoffed, teasingly, and punched him in the shoulder. Standing up, I walked to the dresser, with the mirror, glad to see my hair wasn't in as much of a mess as it was yesterday.

Grabbing my hairbrush that was on the dresser-top, I began to brush my long, straight blonde hair, occasionally glancing back to where David was laying on the floor, to see if he had gotten up. He hadn't, but he would soon.

After I finished brushing my hair, I walked to the bathroom, quietly, and got a small paper cup for rinsing out your mouth. I turned on the cold water handle of the sink, and filled it a little more then halfway. David was going to get a rude awakening...

I dumped the cold water on his head, and some splashed onto the floor. He sat straight up, his hands rubbing off the excess water, and his mouth formed into a frown. I huffed, making a strange noise, and then began to laugh a little.

His hair was wet, and so was his neck, arms, and face. I continued to laugh, until he turned into wolf form, and I began to back away. I ran into the wall, and I couldn't back up anymore. David walked up to me until he was less then a foot away.

And then he shook, water flying everywhere. I tried to cover my face with my hands, but they offered little protection against the water, that was now on the floor, the wall, and even me. He smiled a toothy wolf smile, and then shifted back into his human form.

I put on a smile, too, but it was fake. I was beginning to feel dizzy, and to be honest, I felt like I was going to pass out. But I didn't want David to worry, or have to bring me to the hospital again. Apparently there was nothing wrong with me, but...

...Why was I not feeling well lately?

David stood in front of me, only a pair of shorts on. He brought me closer to him, and the dizziness became fainter as he pulled me close to him, until it was as if it had suddenly disappeared. David breathed in my scent.

"Come on, David. Let's go downstairs. I can already smell- the bacon." I smiled, a real smile this time, breathing in the air around me. The fatty aroma of the bacon filled my nostrils, and I let my nose guide me to the door, my hand tugging David's as he trailed behind.

Suddenly he stopped, and I got pulled out of my 'trance' looking back in his direction. I looked at him impatiently, wanting to eat the bacon. "What?" I asked, and he just looked at me, as if he was about to face-palm himself. 'Really?' His face said. (That was metaphorically, obviously, lol.)