Where Have I Been?

Hi. I feel like I do this a lot.

I haven't updated. I have no motivation to update. That's all I can say.

I'm going to say this first before I say anything else; I will NOT be discontinuing TFS, I do not know when I will finish but I will try. There will be no sequel to the book. I started the book when I was in 7th or 8th grade, and now I just don't have the motivation or time to work on it. I'm almost embarrassed of the book. I really don't like the book or the plot or the werewolf aspect of it. But I will finish it.

In all honesty I've only been writing poems. And they've all been sad poems, the poems you write alone in your room at 3 am. Because that's who I am; I'm a sad person.

As for where I've been? Well, I've made wonderful internet friends that I talk to everyday. I've gotten the pleasure to meet some of them and I love them with all my heart. It was one of my internet friends, an awesome guy from Singapore, who inspired me to try and start again. I love writing, but lately j just don't want to write anymore. I've been active on Wattpad, I've written tons of drafts; but they're poems. Sad poems.

I cannot tell you guys when I'll put out an update. I can't even give you a month. But I love you guys and I'll try.

If you would like to talk to me at all about anything, I'm always active on my Twitter. @SarahSmiies_ . Love you all. <3