Chapter 15

A/N: I editted my previous chapters, you can read it back if you want to. But the storyline's still the same so if you guys don't enjoy reading it before this, I hope you like it now. And plus, I wrote those chapters when I was 15 so I'm not that good at that time as I'm 18 now. So...my writing is still bad I have to admit. Please point out my errors if you find them. Thank you so much I love you guys!

*****

After an hour or so of packing, finally, it's time to leave. We couldn't be more excited. Everyone was  squeezing through the door impatiently, I couldn't help but groaned impatiently as well. Before I know  it, I was the last to go in. Great I thought sarcastically.

Prepare to say hello to crappy front row seats. Well, that's the one place people doesn't wanna sit. I don't why the apparent reason but I know it was either because it was near to the teachers or the creepy busdriver. I climbed up the bus and saw two 'reserved' seat at the front row. Figures.

I just sat there by the window feeling betrayed that Sal or any other person didn't saved me a seat. But oh well. Mrs Wendy then climbed up the bus, sat at the seat across from me. I rolled my eyes at her which I think she didn't see it, thank God.

"Hey, isn't this bus full when we came here? How come this seat's not taken?" Mrs Wendy muttered, pointing the empty seat beside me. I shrugged which makes her scrunch her nose. Soon, a figure climbed up the stairs, his feet thumped up and his husky voice voiced out, "Sorry I'm late." 

"About time, Mr Little,"

I eyed Freddie at the corner of my eye as he made his way to the back before Mrs Wendy stopped his tracks, "Where do you think you're going young man?" She stared at him above her glasses and continue saying, " You're not going anywhere, you're gonna sit right here." she said, pointing the empty seat beside me. 

No way. NO.

I swear the butterflies in my stomach started to dance out gracefully like there was a dance recital in there. My heart skipped a beat when he sighed and land his butt at the seat next to me making our skins in contact. My goosebumps rose at the contact and my palms are sweating wet. I was nervous as hell.

His shoulders touched mine making me shiver.

"You seemed cold there sweetheart. The sun's still up you know." Freddie smirked making my jaw dropped in horror. Since when did he start calling me sweetheart? Since when did he started smirking?! 

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO FREDDIE?" I said in rage my eyes wide in shock.

"Whoa there sweetheart." he said, putting his hands up in surrendering.

I blushed hard at the word sweetheart and I know that he totally notice that. I took a glance at him to see him smirking as our gaze met.

"What the hell happened to you?" I asked, still in shock to see the new side of Freddie. And plus, he changed to a whole new level. The bad boy level.

"Nothing happened, really." 

"But what the hell is all this?!" I said, gesturing to his whole new look, with his black leather jacket and a white tight tshirt inside which make his abs fully on show and ripped black jeans totally showed off his bad boy looks.

"For your information, these are what people called clothes." he explained and grinned.

I rolled my eyes at him and groaned in frustration.

"What happened to the old Freddie?! The one who looks innocent, kind, and shy sometimes. WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?" I asked, still confused and shock as ever.