Chapter 1 : Class-Changing

All Rights Reserved © NajwaNerdy

**********

"Mom, it's Sunday." I grumbled out, still not in the mood to get up.

"No,it's Monday dear. And it's already 6:50"

"Whaaatttt? Mom! I'll be late for school".

I quickly get out of my comfy bed eventhough I don't want to. I rushed up to my bathroom and take a quick refreshing bath. Going in the bathroom, I smelled lemon all around. Aaaaah, nice sweet lemon-scented bath. My favourite. This would be a long bath, I thought.

NO. I'm already late. Quick bath will do just fine. Wearing my robe and a towel wrapped around my head, I head out the bathroom and to my closet. 

God, I'm already late and I still need to pick the perfect outfit for today as today is a special day and you won't want to miss it. It's class-changing day. And everyone, yes everyone will be there.

Aha! This one would be good. I snatch my clothes and shut my closet door. I put on a tank top, and a cardigan on the outside just to be secure and over-sized jeans which I think looks great on me. I put on my contact lenses as I hate wearing my big glasses and put a little bit of makeup. I took a last look at the mirror just to make sure I don't have any lipstick on my teeth. 

Perfect.

I went downstairs and before going outside I took a glance of my watch, it's 7:05. Wow a new record! Well as for a girl who woke up at 6:50 though.

I kissed my mom goodbye and went out the door.

"Honey, what about breakfast?" Mom shouted out as I head out the door in a flash.

Oh god I'm late mom. I groaned, ran towards the door and went to the kitchen and pick up my lunch bag.

"Oh almost forgot sorry. I'll eat the sandwiches on my way to school mom. Love ya."I kissed her again and hugged.

I searched for my dad at the garage, but there was no sign of him. Must be getting ready I thought. But he's always early. But then I remembered, I have to take the bus today. Crap.

Well,my dad usually sends me to school but he has some kind of work to do so I have to take the bus today. Bus are my nightmares. I never imagined myself in a bus to school before. Sitting there, alone. Ew. The thought of it disgust me.

This is my first time taking a bus to school. This would be a long ride.

I waited like forever but finally, the bus arrived. Glancing at my watch again, 7:15. Wait, it's only been 10 minutes? It felt like 10 freakin years alright.

As I went in the yellow transport, people were starring  at me like I'm some kind of prisoner who get escaped from prison or something. The nightmare has already begun.

"Jazzy!!"

I startled when I heard some shrieking my name. It's Sophia. Thank God she's here with me. I wondered why she took a bus to school. She never did ride one if I'm not mistaken.

I waved as I went to her direction.

"Oh hi, Sophia. Good to see you. Can I sit with you?" I asked.

"Oh sure you can! Come." she smiled and pat the seat beside her, welcoming me to join the club.

"Thanks. So what made you take the bus?" I asked her in a puzzled look.

Sophia is an orphan. Her father died when she was at the age of five. But. she came from a rich family and her mother is a pretty busy bussinesswoman.