Chapter 14

"Rise and shineeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

That woke me up from my sleep. The sound was so loud I thought my eardrums was about to explode. I flickered my eyes open and surprised to see Sal about an inch away from my face. 

"Dude are you trying to kiss me or what?" I joked which made her snort like pig.

"Oops sorry, too close." Sal giggled. But then the giggles somehow brought back the memories. Bad ones. The scene keeps flowing in my brain over and over again. The kissing scene. I closed my eyes and faced away from her. No, I can't face her. Not now.

It was just yesterday when I adore her pretty face but now even her pretty brown hazel eyes disgust me and her pouty pink lips just brings back yesterday's nightmares. I shivered, feeling like a fire was about to ignite in my eyes. My eyes were watering by the second. No. Can't cry. Not in front of her. I can't let her know I bust her. I must pretend I don't know a speck of a thing.

Soon, I didn't realize Sal was in front of me again. "What's wrong Jaz? You look like you just had a nightmare."

"You have no idea." I faced back to her trying to hide my disgust as hard as possible.

I sat back up and jumped out of my bed, rolling my eyes at her and put on a sigh of relief knowing that she didn't see it. I grabbed my towel and ran to the bathroom to take a shower. I feel like it's been days since I last shower myself. Yeah the stench is just too hard to emanate from phew. I ran to the bathroom as it was already late but then before I know it, I was already kissing the bathroom tiled floor.

Crap.

Hannah rushed in and suddenly shouted "Hey everyone look, someone just landed on the floor and it shakes the world to pieces. HAHAHAAHAHHA" and she started snorting.

Great the Queen is here. Soon, everyone was already on their cameras making video and taking photos of me. I can feel warm tears trickling down my cheeks as the laughter grows louder. I could see Carly beside Hannah, shaking nervously as ever. I can tell that she's in a big dilemma whether to choose to help me or not. I don't blame her entirely. The last thing I wanna see is my best friend. Although she kinda sorta broke my heart but still she's my best friend in the whole world. Speaking of that, where is she? Is she out making out with Freddie again? She was here a minute ago. Sal, where are you? 

I searched but she was nowhere to be seen. All I can see was faces of Hannah and Carly and some other kids. The geeks are probably out early to seek for some rare mockingbirds. Why was no one helping me? 

All of a sudden Carly's face turned red in fury and shouted in rage, "ENOUGH! You guys are seriously inhuman!" and she rushed towards me helping me getting up. The surrounding was quiet, people are shocked to see Queens of Mean Carly transform into a Lil-Miss-Kindness all of a sudden. She then faced back to all the other kids and frowned in disagreement.

"Carlsy?" Hannah said in confused, her face pale in shock.

"You-" Carly got up and pointed her index finger to Hannah's nose which cause Hannah to cockeye. "don't ever call me that again. Oh, and get out of here before I make you." said Carly.

If I could get up right now, I'll be dancing of happiness because Hannah just got dumped. Well yeah dumped by her best friend and I feel like high-fiving Carly right now.

"You can't just tell me what to do. Only I can do that." Hannah exclaimed.

"Why don't you just tell yourself what to do. I'm not with you anymore." Carly sputtered out.

Hannah acts out an act of surprise which I think disgusts everyone in the room. Carly's exclamation shocked everyone in the room including me. 

"Mrs Wendy, she's right here." Sophia came out of nowhere, bringing Mrs Wendy out to me. A group of our schoool nurse who came to camp with us was also here and they rushed towards me. They help me get up from the floor and another nurse came in with a bandage and a first aid kit. The pain in my leg was extremely excruciating. I groaned of pain the whole time before they rest me up in someone's bed which is nearest to the bathroom.