Unexpected Surprise!

Klaus POV

I had woken up with the sun shining brightly and a warm body with blonde hair lying comfortably on my chest. My Caroline looked so innocent and cute cuddled with me.

I stroked her hair lightly to wake her up. She slowly looked up to me with sleepy eyes.

"Good morning love, did you sleep well?" I asked her.

"Good morning. I slept well my wolf." She said. And I really loved how she claimed me as her wolf. I kissed her possessively accepting her claim.

"How about some breakfast love?" I asked my girl.

"No. I am gonna make some breakfast for us. I am your soulmate. And I would really like to cook for you." She said authoritatively.

"Sure if thats what you want sweetheart." I said.

Klaus POV

Once both of us were dressed, I took her hand & walked downstairs towards the kitchen. Caroline quickly went a few steps ahead of me. She seemed very eager to make me breakfast. Something primal inside me awakened when she mentioned about cooking a meal for me.  She ordered me to sit at the table and wait.

Half an hour later, the table was full with pancakes, sausages, bacon, eggs & french toast. Caroline soon joined me with a coffee pot in her hand. 

"Love you have out done yourself. All of this smells really good." I said. I was about to start the delicious meal that Caroline cooked when I heard Elijah and Rebecca walking in the kitchen as well. And I wanted to tell them to leave me and my love alone, when my sweetheart stopped me. She gave me one look and I kept my mouth shut. 

"Good morning Elijah & Rebecca, why don’t the both of you join us for breakfast. I have made plenty for all of us." Caroline said. I had not expected that. She was in my favor last night. What was this all about? Maybe Caroline felt the need to be nice to my siblings for me. I will let this go for now. But soon I will discuss this with her.

"Good morning to you too, and we would like that. Thank you Miss..? Elijah asked. They did not even bother to ask her name last night.

"Good morning and thanks". Rebecca stated in a neutral tone.

"I am Caroline Forbes, Elijah." she said 

All of us were eating breakfast. It was really awkward. We were just eating looking at our plates. After yesterday there was not much to talk about.

We were almost finished when Caroline's phone started ringing.

Caroline POV

My phone started ringing out of the blue. I was almost done with breakfast. I answered the call excitedly after seeing my Mom's name flashing on the screen.

"Morning Mom! How are you? How is Daddy?" I asked 

"Morning baby girl, I am fine and so is your Dad. How is everything over there. Did you find Klaus? How did he take it?" she asked in a worried tone.

"Mom calm down. Everything is alright. Klaus is here with me. We are really happy to be each others soul-mate." I said staring at Klaus who in turn kissed my hand with a smile.

Elijah and Rebecca were not expecting their brother to be so in love. Their expression showed surprise and curiosity.

"Oh thats really good dear. You have my blessings" my Mom said.

"Yes kiddo we love you and to know that you have finally found your happiness makes us really happy." Dad said.

"Oh I love you both. And you are the best dad." I said

"Umm...Liz lemme go and check the garden the plants might need some water..yeah water." Dad sounded embarassed suddenly.

"What do you mean Dad?" I asked. Klaus looked at me too wondering what was going on. I heard Mom chuckling at that.

"Men! Huh. Carebear sweetheart. I just wanted to ask something have you and Klaus sealed the bond yet?" I understood what Mom was asking and started blushing.

All the Originals started smirking at me. And I felt so embarassed. I wanted the earth to swallow me right this second.

"MOM! Not that its any of your business, but no. Not yet. Are you done embarassing me. Do you know Klaus and his sibling can hear every word of our conversation?" I was beyond angry. She should not have asked this.

"Caroline. Listen to me. I am not trying to embarass you or anything. This is important. And its good that everyone is hearing. But dear you have to know about this." Mom sounded really serious.

"What do you mean Mom?" I asked

"Sweetie. Firstly your powers will be activated once you consumate the bond. Secondly you have to use protection or some kind of spell if necessary. Orelse you will get pregnant. You are not the Forbes family's last descendant. And your mate is a hybrid. His wolf side and your magical side are bound to bring together a child. So unless and until you truly want and plan to have a family with Klaus, you should use protection of somekind." Mom stated.

There was complete silence in the kitchen. Nobody said a word. I could get pregnant. Wow. A child. Half me & half Klaus. When I looked at the others it seemed they all had gone into shock. Amazing a simple thing as pregnancy had the ability to turn the Originals speechless!