Carolines Dreams

Centuries ago it was said that there existed something pure and bright.
Apollo, Olympian god of light, the sun, he who spread happiness, love, and light. But what is unknown is how he started his own species. He fell in love and created a magical baby, who was blessed to bring together soulmates for the coming centuries.

And that is how Forbes a few generations ago were tied by love and happiness. Every Forbes generation was surrounded by magic. Each new born brought different powers with it. Telepathy, visions, dreams, something or the other and along came the Soul threads that guided each one to find and locate his or her mate. Other half. Companion for life. On their 18th Birthday dreams started making sense and soul connections were formed.

Years later Bill and Liz Forbes were gifted with a beautiful child who they named Caroline. But she like her ancestor Apollo possessed the powers of light, happiness and love. Unique amongst all Caroline was blessed with exceptional powers. She could read auras of people, was an immortal, had the ability to heal broken souls and protected her loved ones.

Her 18th Birthday arrived and things started changing. Blurry and confusing dreams started making sense. She saw blond hair, beautiful blue eyes, and the face of an angel. But she preferred to call him her Dark Angel since his eyes at times turned yellow with dark veins underneath. Double set of fangs often appeared when he killed or drank from people. Maybe he was a Vampire.

But none of that mattered to her. She wanted to know him. To be loved by him would complete her. Her Heart sensed an emptiness within and HE would be the one to complete her. Her soulmate life and Soul thread - Klaus Mikaelson.