The Showing

The Showing

"Wow, that's beautiful." I told the man who was standing next to me.

Moz had insisted I go to an photographer release party with her and Loni. I think she was still a bit nervous about other people finding out she liked studs so she didn't want to be seen alone with her. In case, somebody thought it was a date. I rolled my eyes at that thought. Karlie and her were currently taking a break after she saw the love bites on her neck. Moz didn't seem to care.

"Do you know the photographer?" He asked me.

"No, do you?" I responded, staring at more pictures.

"I do, she's my daughter." He responded, "I'm very proud of her."

I nodded, "I would be too."

Moz came up to me, "Bro, come meet Loni officially."

"Alright. Nice talking to you." I told the man beside me who just nodded his head with a small smile in return.

We walked towards Loni, who was impeccably dressed in burgundy chinos with a white button down and a black bow tie that matched her loafers. I felt underdressed next to her in my black chinos and pink button down.

"Loni, this is my best friend. Mia, this is Loni." Moz introduced.

I smiled, "Wassup bro?"

She dapped me up, "Your best friend is amazing."

Moz blushed a deep red. I had never seen a girl have that effect on her.

"One of my best friends is actually the photographer." Loni told us, "I'm so proud of her."

"Where is she? I'd love to meet the person who captured such captivating photos." I told her.

"She's extra so she's going to make an entrance soon." Loni chuckled and reached for Moz. Moz grabbed her hand and squeezed it before releasing it in a flash. Loni chewed on the inside of her cheek but didn't say anything about it.

"I'm going to go look at more photos." I told them and walked away from them both before Moz could beg me to stay with them.

I stood in front of the most beautiful photo there. The girl was beautiful and dark although the pictures were in black and white. She had an afro that was big and curly but she stood with her back towards the camera. She was naked and the sunset was behind her.

The photo was beautiful.

"Stunning huh?" A voice said to me.

I looked over and saw Sabrina standing there, "Yes, it is beautiful."

"I didn't know you'd be here."

"Neither did I, Moz begged me to come with her."

Sabrina looked up and smirked when she saw Moz talking to Loni, "So Moz is the girl Loni won't stop talking about."

"You know Loni?" I asked.

"She's one of my best friends. Aside from Bri, of course."