Heated Words

Heated Words

"What are y'all arguing about now?" I asked, walking into the living room.

Karlie was standing against the front door, "She's trying to leave me!"

"Okay, first of all that makes no sense. She lives here, you do not." I responded before turning to Moz, "What happened bro?"

"She's fucking stupid dawg."

"Who are you calling stupid?" Karlie said defensively.

"Shut the hell up, Karlie." I said, "Why you just now realizing this? I been telling you she was an idiot."

"She think I don't see that hoe texting her fucking phone. Gonna try to lie to me and tell me she wasn't texting her!" Moz yelled at Karlie, "I saw the fucking messages."

Karlie stood there, "You didn't see shit! You assumed it was Arizona!"

"So you know another bitch named Arizona who would be telling you that they miss the taste of yo fucking pussy Karlie?" Moz stepped closer to Karlie and was telling directly in her face, "Do you?!"

Karlie pushed her, "Get the fuck out of my face."

I hadn't planned on spending my Friday night breaking up a fight between Moz and Karlie.

Moz pushed Karlie against the door with her hands above her head and her eyes angry, "Do not ever put your hands on me again or I will put my hands back on you. You ain't gonna like that either." She pushed Karlie away from the door after she dropped her arms and stomped out of the door.

I sighed and grabbed my stuff so I could follow her. I didn't want her doing anything stupid.

"Moz!" I called after her as she stormed down the stairs.

She stopped with her jaw still clenched, "Wassup Mia? What you want?"

"Let's go out so you can get your mind off of that stupid bitch."

"Fine whatever. Take me to a strip club."

We got into my car and I started the engine. I figured I could take her to our favorite strip club, The Kitty Kat. It was CJ's main job where she would DJ pretty much every night.

Moz looked at me, "Why would she cheat on me?"

I shrugged, "She's stupid. That's why."

"I must not be good enough for her." She said with sad looking eyes.

"Don't say that, Armozia." I told her sternly, "You're amazing. Fuck that stupid bitch if she can't realize you're worth."

She smiled at me in thanks but I know she didn't believe me right now, "I never got to ask how that date went with ole girl."

I smirked, "It went good. We're going out for breakfast tomorrow."

"Oh, day time dates? I'm intrigued."

"I don't know if I can see myself with her sexually but I definitely do like her."

"Why can't you see yourself with her sexually but you like her? Are you not attracted to her?"