A Smack to the Face

Made a small edit to the last chapter. Instead of dinner, they're just going out for those who have read the last chapter.

A Smack to the Face

I was shocked to say the least. I mean, she's dressed like me. I thought she was a fem.

"Mia, you okay?" Sabrina asked before sucking her bottom lip into her mouth.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She wore a black polo shirt with a baggy pair of jeans, a black baseball cap and some tennis shoes. It wasn't that she wasn't still attractive, it's that she was dressed like me.

I didn't think I'd like to be dominated.

Sabrina sighed, "Mia, do you still want to come? Or should I just leave? Because your face is really telling it all right now."

Moz pushed me towards the door, "Go with her, I haven't seen you gushing about a girl in a long time so you clearly like her."

Karlie scrunched up her face, "What? Two studs can't date, that's just wrong."

Sabrina turned to her with a disgusted face on, "You sound ignorant as fuck, first of all. Second, I'm not a stud. And third, mind your damn business."

Karlie frowned, "You just gonna let her talk to me like that Moz?"

Moz rolled her eyes, "Maybe you should try shutting the fuck up sometimes then. You don't seem to know how to mind your own business."

Karlie gaped at her, "Wow." She stormed off down the hallway and a door slammed. Probably the bathroom door.

"Who told yo ass you could slam doors in my house? What bills you pay?!" I yelled down the hallway just to piss her off.

"Fuck you and your dyke girlfriend!" Karlie yelled back.

I turned around at the word "dyke" and was about to barge down the hall to the bathroom and beat her ass, "Who the fuck she think she talking to?" Sabrina grabbed my waist and pulled me into her causing my whole body to tense up.

I didn't know whether I liked this or not.

Moz rolled her eyes, "Go on your date, Mia. I'll handle Karlie."

"Maybe you should get rid of that no good hoe." I responded still leaning against Sabrina.

Why did this feel good? I hurriedly pushed away from Sabrina and her warmth. I immediately missed it.

Moz didn't respond but instead walked over to the door and opened it, "Have fun Mia. I want all the details when you get back girl."

I laughed at the inside joke, "You got it shorty."

Sabrina began to walk down the stairs of my apartment complex with me. She kept her distance from me, not knowing if I was okay with her touching me or not. I understood completely, I had pushed her off of me kind of abruptly and a bit more rough than I had intended to.

"I didn't mean to push you." I told her sincerely, "I'm sorry."

She shrugged, "It's okay. I get that reaction a lot."