Chapter five

First of all! So sorry it's taken so long to update. Nice long chapter for you though!!

Also, there is no proof reading, and I know there is heaps of typos! My microsoft word is down so I had to type this on Open office, and well for some reason it's not finding errors, even though I know there are a few.

It was either proof read myself and update tomorrow (as I am going on a school trip with the daughter overnight) or update now and proof read when I get Microsoft word working again.

Anywho, the rest of the chapters should come quickly now that I have a set plan and idea of where to go, so my next update will be before the end of the weekend!

Love you all, and hope you enjoy.

Later that night, after dinner had arrived and we'd all stuffed ourselves to the point of popping, Rebecca and Toni went to bed. Which left Nick and I to talk about the tour. We sat at the table, Nick was sipping on a beer, and my hand was wrapped around a glass of milk... so Classy Sarah, So classy.

“I know I can’t change your mind, or get you to postpone the tour Sarah, I just think that you’re taking on too much” Nick exclaimed “You’re struggling with this to start with” Nick murmured gesturing to my stomach

“I just want to experience as much as I can before I need to stop” I replied

“Why would you need to stop?” Nick questioned, as he furrowed his brow

“Generally pregnant women get tired, and as big as a house near the end. I’ll have to go on hiatus, and who knows if I’ll ever return to the stage, or studio.”

“Oh” Nick mused, he leaned back in his chair then looked out the window

“Will you come with me?” I asked, hopeful he’d say yes.

“I’ll be able to come to a couple of shows. But I’m snowed under at work, and taking time off right now is hard” He looked regretful

“I understand” I whispered.

“Are you okay?”

“I am you know, I'm okay” Except for one little thing, one little thing that was growing every minute I thought

“Good. That's settled then. I'll come with you when I can and when you get back you'll take a break” Nick reiterated with a smile.

I nodded, happy enough with that plan for now, I couldn't see months ahead at the time, the thought of that scared me enough to send me retreating for a corner.

“Agreed, and Nick... I'm sorry about today. Running off like I did, It was kind of childish of me not to even let you know I was okay, especially after everything we've been through” I replied honestly

“Its okay, I get it. I know what It is like to have people following you, wether it's for your own protection or wether its some pyschotic pap's deadset on catching you at your most dramatic moments. But yes, I do worry about you, whether I need to or not, I know you are a strong woman, now more than ever, but I'd be a little lost with out you. So let me know if you plan to run away from your bodyguards. Please.”

“deal” I smiled and stood up. Nick drained the remainder of his beer and then stood up as well.

We headed to bed ourselves, and as soon as my head hit the pillow I fell in to a deep sleep.