Chapter 13: Jealous men

Hey guys! Sorry I havent updated in a while Ive was trying to work on my other story which I was having huge writers block with it! Plus I just really sick so I couldnt think straight Im feeling much better now but Im still recovering so I hope this is okay. But dont worry Im getting through my writers block and my sickness so I should be good. Oh also, I just listened to Im in love with a killer and Im totally in love with it! If you havent heard it I posted the link on the side so go ahead and liten to it! Anway enough chit chat with me lets get on to the story people ! :P

-Skullgirl99 XD

------------

~ELLA'S PROV~

I wake up with something nice and warm wrapped around me. Think it was my blanket I snuggle into it more, trying to get more warmth. I smile as I find a more comfortable position and lie there for a second. Then I hear deep slow breaths, that arent my own. I slowly opened my eyes, tilting my head backwards. I find myself starring at a sleeping Jeff. His face which usually is really tense and amusing. Was now calm and relax. I think to myself "He looks even cuter sleeping." Then I realize what I just said and fall out of the bed from my own shock. Jeff stirs a little, but doesnt wake up. I get up off the floor and stare at him again. I see his bandages showing under his shirt. I decide to take them off to see if his wound had fully healed.

I slowly lift up the white tshirt he was wearing over his head without waking him up. I toss it in the hamper then start unbandaging his chest. When I finally get the bandage off, I see the wound is completely gone. I stare at his now bare chest and sort of admire his body. His once faint six pack was now a little more noticeable and his body was just as beautiful as his face. Im lost in thought starring at Jeff when I hear "Like what you see?"

I snap out of it and see Jeff starring at me smirking. His black orbs meets my brown ones and I cant seem to get the words out. "I-uh-you-wha?"

I can feel my getting hotter by the second. Then I quickly blurt out "Im going to get something to eat! See you down stairs!"

I start running out of the room when Jeff says "Wait Ella!"

I stop automatically and slowly turn around. Jeff stares at me then says "Why are you wearing Hoodie's hoodie?"

I looked at him confused then looked down.  Im wearing a bright orange hoodie and I can feel the shock coming to me from the inside! Then everything comes back to me in a flash. The note, the cheesecake factory, me stealing Hoodie's hoodie, the..kiss......THE KISS?! Awww crap! I cant believe that happened. I mean I really like Hoodie, but I really like Jeff too. I also still really like Slenderman! Oh no what am I going to do?! I look from the hoodie to Jeff then say "Oh, after I ran out of the house yesterday, I found a note from Sabrina and a necklace I gave to her a while ago. Hoodie found me crying and to cheer me up he decided to take me to Kenny's cheesecake factory! We brought some home by the way. Anyways, I decided to pull a prank on him and I quickly stole his Hoodie, I learned demon speed also by the way. Then I put the Hoodie on so Hoodie couldnt get it and I said he couldnt have until we finished eating some cheesecake. So long story short we both must of forgotten I was wearing his hoodie and I fell asleep in it."

Technically it wasnt all a lie. I did take his hoodie as a prank and we were technically their to eat cheesecake so its not really lying. Right? He stares at me in complete silence for a few seconds then he smiles "Phew what a relief I thought you guys were, like, dating or something like that."

When he says that I can feel the heat coming back to my cheeks. I look away so Jeff cant see my face. "What? No we're not dating, thats silly!"

"Ok good!" he states happily.