Chapter 6: a moment and a knife

Hey guys so I am sorry this took me so long to update  but Ive been busy. Well I hope you like it.

-Skullgirl99 XD

----------

~ELLA'S PROV~

I woke up to big arms wrapped around me. At first, I panicked not know where I was or what was happening but then I remember. Going home, my parents beating me calling Jeff, showing him my cuts and brusies. I turn my head and see Jeff lying there, still sleeping. I smile at him then try to untangle myself from his arms only to find him pulling me closer to him. "Ella's mine......No one can have her.......stay away..." He mumbles in his sleep. 

"Hmmmm...." I thought. Does.....Jeff like me.....because it seems he does. I really like Jeff too but, their's one problem. I also like Slenderman. I mean Slenderman is so sweet, and is such a gentleman. But on the other hand, Jeff is really kind, and can be really fun and exciting, unlike Slenderman who is fun dont get me wrong, but he can be a little...whats the word....plain. I finally get untangled from Jeff spider web like arms and head to the bathroom. I take a shower and get change. Then I blow dry my hair and straighten it. I grab my glasses and see that one of the legs of my glasses was dangling and almost falling off. I sigh and hold my glasses to my head so I can see and look around my bag for tape for situations like this. I finally found it and tape my glasses back together. I put them on and look in the mirror. They dont look bad. Their not perfect but they'll do. I grab my bag and leave the room. I set it down by the table and look at Jeff. He's still asleep all tangled in the sheets. I silently giggle. Im guessing he's not a morning person.

I giggle again. I walk over to him and say "Jeff wake up."

He doesnt even stir. I poke him in the nose and he stirs, but doesnt wake up. I giggle and start poking him in other places in his faces while saying "Wake up, wake up. Hey Jeff, wake up!"

He stirred more and more, until finally he woke up. He blinks a couple times and looks around. His eyes finally lock on mine and we stare at each other for a couple minutes, then he smiles. I smile back and he says "Good morning."

"Good morning, now get up, we have to search for Sabrina okay." I said

"Ugh, 5 more minutes." he groaned and flipped over covering his head with a pillow.

I laugh at him and grab the pillow off his head and he groans again. I giggle and start poking him again. "Stop." he complains

"I will when you get up." I said still poking him

"Fine ill make you stop." he says while smirking.

He grabs me and I squeal "No!"

He laughs and pins me to the bed with him on top of me  and he starts tickling me. His fingers are pale and cold, so I squeal louder then normal "Ahh stop tickling me, your fingers are cold."

"Never you were poking me so I tickle you." He says his already huge abnormal smile growing larger. 

"Stop!" I squeal. 

I grab his hands to stop and we wrestle each other, luaghing, and giggling, until he had me pinned down to the bed. We were laughing, out of breath, but then we stopped.  We stare at each other, nothing happening. I could see him take quick glances at my mouth. He starts leaning in and I stay their, waiting for his bright red lips to touch my pale ones. He about an inch away from me. We stare at each other once more and he starts leaning in again, but right before our lips met, someone knocked on the door. I jump and say 'EEEEK!" Which caused me to fall out of the bed along with Jeff. Behind the door I hear Maskey's voice. "Hey Jeff. Its Maskey. Wake up we got to go get Ella and search for Sabrina."