Chapter 2:Meeting Jeff

Second chapter yay! I worked really hard on this I hope you all enjoy it.

Peace out

-Skullgirl99 XD

~SLENDERMAN'S PROV~

When I saw this girl I thought she would be the perfect kill. So I made the forest darken but she didnt seem scared, As she was walking around I posted one of my notes on a tree then backed away into the shadows so she would not see me. She walks up to the note and reads it but...she doesnt start freaking out  she seems more...excited. I finally walk up behind her, the static getting louder, I pull out my tenatcles that start swarming her.

She turns around and looks at my chest at first cause I am taller then her. Then she looks up at me with these big brown eyes, she doesnt run away, she doesnt scream she just stares at me. With my best creepyeist voice I say "Are you scared?"

She stares at me a little more then smiles a huge smile at me. I take a step back surprised at this reaction usually they're running by now. She says "No I am not scared of you."

I look at her and we start talking then she says

"Oh my gosh Sabrina going to-" She suddenly stops. I stare at her for a couple seconds in silent then I ask "If you dont mind why are you here?"

She stutters "Um...I was home....Logan....Sabrina.....scream."

Then all of a sudden she starts laughing hestaricley. She laughs and laughs until they turn to sobs and she starts falling. On instinct I catch her and she leans on my sobbing into my chest. I froze I didnt know what to do I never had someone around like this before I lift one of my tentacles and slowly bring it to her head I freeze about an inch from her head but then I put it on her head gentley and brush it. She pulls closer to me and I wrap my arms and tenacles around her besides the one brushing her hair. We stay like that for a couple minutes then I say "Um...You never told me your name."

"El-Ella." she stammers

I smile even though I have no mouth. "Hi Ella. Im Slenderman. But you can call me Slendy."

She looks at me with wet eyes and smiles "Okay."

I pick her up bridal style and say "Im going to take you home what is you address?"

"421 collington street." Shr said

I run to her house witj my demon speed the next thing we know we are in her room. I lie her in bed and say "Goodnight." putting a sleep spell on her. I tuck her in and leave a note. Then leave the house. This girl is different I like her.

~ELLA'S PROV~

I bolt awake from my nightmare. Sweat is dripping off my forehead. God, what happened last night. Logan coming, Sabrina trying to stop him, him attacking me and Sabrina stopping him. The scream. The scream Sabrina made as I ran into the forest....slenderman. Was that part with slenderman real? I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth, then I take a shower. After I finish my shower I go to my room to get dress. I head to my dresser and open a drawer when something caught my eye on my nightstand. I walk over to it and see its a note. I open it amd its written in blood it said:

Dear Ella,
I just wanted to say Im sorry for almost killing you at first when I met you. I hope you are feeling better after makin my chest all wet haha. I really enjoyed your company last night. I never had someone actually smile at me before. Wd should meet again. If you would like to visit I live in the cabin in the middle of the woods. Just one thing if you do decide to visit keep this note with you. I say that because the other creepypastas dont know about you so if you come without the note they will kill you, and I dont know if I can handle seeing that. Hope to see you soon.