Chapter 19: The real battle Begins

~ELLA'S PROV~

I love you." he states starring at me with his now Shinning blue eyes. My mouth open slightly as I just stare at him for moment. Jeff...Loves me...and I...I love him back. I smile and slowly pull him close once more Our noses brushing against each others as I whisper out "I lov-"

But then, I was cut off by a scream "ELLA!"

I look up and turn towards the voice and standing there was Hoodie. His eyes red with sadness and anger. "Hoodie?!" I exclaim starring at him "What the hell are you doing here?"

He looks over at Jeff and growls running up the hill, pulling me away from him "Get away from him! Hes going to hurt you!"

I squeal when im pulled away but reach out towards Jeff who was trying to keep a grip on my hand "Hoodie stop! Hes not going to to hurt me!" i shriek thrashing around as Jeff glares at Hoodie "let her go stutter boy!"

Hoodie growls and pulls out his revolver pointing it at Jeff "Stay back Jeff, Remember this can kill you" he said loading the gun his finger on the trigger. My eyes widen and I thrash around more "Hoodie stop! This isnt right stop!" I scream looking up at him, his once green eyes now red, the white part of his eyes starting to go black "No I cant Ella. I cant let him have you. Your mine."

My jaw drops and I stop thrashing around. I completely had forgotten about Hoodies feelings for him. I mean..I did before but after kissing Jeff...I knew who my feelings were for. I stare between the two until I realize something. Maskey and Slenderman also have feelings for me...so that means...

Suddenly a bullet his shot by all three of our heads the bullet leaving a hole in Hoodies Hood. We all look over to see Masky standing there his eyes also red "leave her alone! Shes mine!"

I take that chance while Hoodies in shock and slip from his grasp. This was not good. "All of you stop! This isnt right! None of you own me!"

But its like they cant even hear me, they are all stuck in their own little worlds. I look around in panic. What do I do? What the hell do I do?! I look over at Jeff his eyes now as black as coal. His teeth clench as he pulls his knife out. "You guys wouldnt even last a week as her boyfriend. You chicken out at the last second."

Maskey snarls and raises his gun again "No I wouldnt! I do anything for her!"

I look over and start to scream "STOP-" but i was cut off by large tentacles coming out of the forest and picking up each boy throwing them in different directions. Uh oh...Not good. The tall man steps out of the forest. He walks over to me as the boys slowly get up from the spots they were thrown out "You guys are being so foolish"

I stare up at him and sigh in relief. Finally someone who actually is slightly sane, (Well as sane as a creepypasta can get). But I spoke too soon, because then I was picked up by a tentacle and held close to Slendermans chest "She doesnt date children. She needs a proper gentleman to take care of her."

Oh great....HES ALSO GONE INSANE! I squirm around trying to get away from him "Let go Slendy! Let go!" I scream as he looked down at me with his blank face "Please do not squirm miss. Ella I shall get rid of them quickly"

My eyes widen and I shake my head rapidly "no no! Dont get rid of them! Slender listen to me!" I scream out thrashing more, trying to get out of his iron grip.

Jeff stands up his knife raised. "Let her go Slendy, or I swear to god I'll kill you."

Slendy chuckles and sets me down on the ground, all of his tentacles outstretched. "I like to see you try Jeffery."

Jeff then lunges at Slenderman while Slendy's tentacles shoot out at Jeff. Jeff dodges and swings his knife at them, actually cutting a few of the tentacles. Slender hissed in pain at the loss of his tentacles and since they were cute off by another creepy pasta, they wouldnt be regenerating anytime soon. Jeff then stabs Slender in his shoulder, but he quickly pulls Jeff away right after throwing him away as if he were nothing but a rag doll.

I scream as I see Jeff get thrown "JEFF!" But then I notice him stand up quickly and a wave of relief hits me. But then a bullet passed by my head and into Slendermans back and he hisses in pain turning back to see maskey standing there smirking "Not so tough now are ya old man."

Slender growls and is about to jump on Maskey, when suddenly maskey is thrown down to the ground with hoodie landing on top of him. Hoodie gives him a nice punch to the face, and you can see the blood leaking out from under his mask, which is now cracked from the blast of the hit. I look over to see Jeff and slender continue their battle on the other side of me.

Then maskey is thrown into middle of Jeff and slendys fight, with hoodie right on his heels. They all tangle together, slashing, shooting, hitting each other. If they keep this up they'll all be dead.

I'm caught in the middle, not knowing what to do. I look between the four boys....they were all once friends....and now this is happening...because of me. My legs start to shake as I swallow the lump that was forming in my throat. I watch them continue to fight. Then, once again, I start screaming.

"YOU IDIOTS WHY DONT YOU LISTEN TO ME AND JUST STOP FIGHTING ALREADY!"

It was like a sonic wail. You could see the sound waves hit them as I screamed out the words. It pushes them back slightly, both hoodie and maskeys holds flying back off of their heads. I pant as the wave dies down and smile to myself In accomplishment, but that wasn't a very good idea considering Hoodie had his gun loaded when I screamed and when he turned to me, the gun had accidentally discharged.

And a bullet was coming straight for me.

It was all in slow motion. I could see the bullet racing towards me as the boys go and run towards me, all in a panic to use any of their powers to save me. But I know it will be too late. So I close my eyes and wait for the impact to come.

But then, after I wait a minute...the pain and impact never come. I slowly open my eyes as come face to face...or should I say face to back with a boy. His hair now damp, full of sweat and blood. His skin now coloured red...and his hand clinged to his chest...as his pure white hoodie started turning red.

My eyes widen as the boy smirks and blood runs down the corner of his mouth and down his chin dripping onto the floor. He coughs and turns to me slightly as his smirk turns into a gentle smile, his eyes not black as coal....but as blue as emeralds shinning down at at me in pure happiness.

"I told you.....I told you Id p-protect you...."

And then.....Jeff falls to the ground....

And my world goes black.

-----------------

Hey guys! OMG this is soooooo late. I've been so busy with school and some drama has been happening so I haven't had time to update! But finally! Look at the cliffhanger folks! Who's gonna kill me for that one?! XDDD anywho I hoped you enjoyed! It's not over yet folks!

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the creepypasta characters just Sabrina and Ella.

~Skullgirl99