0.8

Levi

(Pic of the guy who plays Hunter above 😊)

"Hunter?" What was he doing here?

"Levi? I didn't know you and Jonah were related." He laughs awkwardly. There's just something about him that makes me want to ---

"Hey Hunter, Levi let him in." She instructs, I step aside to let him in and she brings her into the living room.

I walk behind them, "Jonah, a word?" I thought she was done with him? Why the hell is he here? She tells him that she'll be right back and follows me into the kitchen.

"What the hell is he doing here?!" I question angrily.

"What do you mean?" She confusingly replies.

"What is Hunter doing here? And how did he know where you live?" I yell, already at the edge of frustration. I look over her shoulder to see Hunter, not even curious to know what we're talking about.

"You're being dramatic Levi, I've already told you this," wait what? WHEN!?

"When?"

"Awhile ago! Didn't you listen? I told you he was coming over to study with us too!" She hissed. I should really start to listen more.

I roll my eyes and walk out of the kitchen and into the living room, grabbing my things and head out.

"Jonah, I've gotta go." I stop to tell her

"What? Why! Just because he's here? Levi, it's not my fault if you weren't listening! Why should this be a problem?!" She crosses her arms

"Why don't I just go?" Hunter suddenly says tuning into our conversation.

"No, you can stay" I say in a defeated tone. Exhaling all my anger out

"Levi!"

"Its fine Jonah." I'm lying, she chose him. " i have to go."

Why are you giving her up?

I storm out, and what I coincidence, it's raining. I laugh bitterly. Ignoring that painful feeling. I run to my house and look back to see Jonah on her porch. I stop and we lock eyes for a moment, I break it off and look ahead and make it to my front door. By the time I got to my porch (soaking wet) I looked back, only to see that she has gone back inside.

You let Hunter stay you idiot

What was I supposed to do?

Stay

But I didn't

I ignore my conscience and walk inside my warm home.

------

TRYING TO MAKE UP FOR ALL THE MONTHS I DID NOT UPDATE.

And fixing the old chapters 😊

Don't be a ghost reader ✌🏻👻

- Jasper