0.5

--YAY NEW CHAPTER 🎉🎉 I'm so sorry for being inactive for the past few centuries 😂 I'll make up for it this summer, but for now, enjoy (and don't kill me ✌🏻)---

Levi

Didn't have first period, it was just study hall anyways. Second period's about to start, I don't really care. It's just the first day of school anyways. Oh wait, Jonah and I have second period together. I come to a halt on this realization and run to the science class to pick her up.

I stop. Who's that? Wait, is that the new kid? What! No way! He's making her laugh. Woah, the glow.

Okay Levi, stop staring. You look creepy. I turn around and head to English by myself. I guess I should text her saying I'm already here. Looked like she was busy anyways.

L : Hey

J : Hey, wru? I thought we'd walk together?

L : We were? Crap, looks like I forgot 😜✌🏻

J : 😢 it's fine. THE NEW BOY IS MY SEATMATE FOR SCIENCE

L : Looks like someone has a crush 😏😏

J : Shut up

L: 😱 YOU AINT DENYING IT

J : Save me a seat for English k?

L: ofc 😊

Nah, I hit delete.

L : Okay 😂

Sent

"Excuse me" I turn around "Hi, I'm Zara. Do you know where room 41 is?"

"That would be the English room. I'm actually heading there right now."

"Would you mind if I joined you?"

"Sure, not at all" we start walking, her being ahead of me. I acknowledge her features, she has blonde hair, she's pretty skinny, shorter, and has big eyes.

"I can feel you staring at me"

"What?"

"Your staring at me, it's pretty intense" she chuckles. Smirking while she does so.

"I have no idea what youre talking about"

"Okay" she giggles

I'm screwed