0.3

~ Levi ~

After I got some hot chocolate from the vending machine - in placement of coffee- I headed back to my locker to fix my school supplies. I am not feminine, I just prefer my things to be in place when and where I need it.
I grab my humungous back pack off the floor and stuff everything into my locker - making sure they're organized by size - and place my bag on top.

I head to the office to grab my schedule so that I won't be late.
I ran into Jonah on the way... She looks happier. Almost as if she's glowing? Uh oh...

"LEVI!!!" Jonah says while jumping onto me hugging me trying not to show her dress. Even when she looks ridiculous, she still manages to be adorable.

"Hey? What's up"

"I ran into a new guy on the way back to my locker," a spark of jealousy started to grow. I knew I should've gone with her. I'm not really paying attention knowing what she's about to say. That she likes him. Jonah rarely likes guys. With her busy schedule... Wait, schedule...

"Uhhh listen Jonah why don't you tell me more about it over recess I've gotta g-go... get my schedule... where was the office again?" Well that was a good excuse to end my suffering. I am trying to keep this fake smile up, but it's exhausting.

"Uhh... Levi? I just told you everything. Seriously though, you space out at the most random times. OH! Did I tell you how cute he was?"

"Ok, bye." Running away, I cannot listen to another word about that guy. Has she never heard of stranger danger? I mean, COME ON!

Realization hits me. What if this guy doesn't like her? What if he's still in the 7th grade? Okay, gross. What if he's going to replace me? What if I'll never be able to tell her how I really feel?

I just hope that they'll never speak again.

------------------•💠•---------------

It's bad, I know... He was supposed to meet Brynn but maybe next time.