suicide

Bianca

I was tired of being hurt, in pain, being left alone. All I wanted was somebody to love me and be with me for me but it never happens. It would be bettwe if I wasn't here.

No one pov

Bianca got up and went into the bathroom. She opened the medicine cabinet and pulled out some pills. She went downstairs of her house to the kitchen and grab some Hennessey. The bottle of peels cleary reads., "WARNING DO NOT MIX WITH ALCOHOL." But bianca didn't care. She poured six pills into her mouth and started to drink the alcohol. 5 minutes later Bianca fell to the ground unconscious and barley breathing. While falling she knocked over a pot and a glass causing them to crash and brake on the floor. That's when Caleb came out and ran over to her seeing the pills. He couldn't believe what bianca tried to do.

Caleb

I was sitting on the bed thinking about how I wanted to tell bianca that I still love her. When I hear a crash. I got up and ran into the kitchen to see bianca on the floor with a pill bottle empty and a half a bottle of Hennessey.

She tried to kill herself.
Bianca wake up, don't go to sleep keep yourself up.
I say as I pick her up and run to the car. I speed off to the hospital and went in. When we got in doctors rushed her back and some forced me to stay in the waiting room.

I called everybody I knew and they came fast. Me and all of bianca's friends and some of her an my family were there. We were sitting there for seemed like hours until a doctor came out.

"Family of bianca valentine". We all stood up .

"Good news and bad news. She will survive, but she is in a coma and will be in it for about 6 months, give or take on how she responds to the medicine."

Thanks doctor can we see her. Only one person today but tommorow everybody can see her.

I walked to bianca's room. When I got there I broke down. I didn't know seeing her like this would impact me so much. I started talking cause I knew that would help.

Hey b. It's c bear. (Caleb's nick name) I miss you and I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry for not being there. Bianca I just need you to wake up. I promise you bianca if you just wake up i will be here right next to you till I die. Just please.

She didn't move. So I stayed.

_____________________________
Wassup I know I haven't upgrade it seems like forever but it's here yes I know why is it always bianca. Cause she is the one this book will be focused on for a couple more chapters then it will all change kids will be grown up and all I promise and just cause I said a couple don't mean three just wait on it. It will come.
Get ya lazy ass finger and hit that star to vote also comment what you want. Ya favorite out ✌