he's gone

After the funeral I got all the kids his mom and my mom and the family and went home. My mom and his mom made the food. As everybody was eating and enjoying there self. I Walked up stairs took off my dress and layed in the bed and cried.
I cried cause I didn't know what my life was finna be like without caleb. He helped get off feet. He gave me 3 wonderful kids and raised 5. I couldn't have done it without him.

I was laying there when there was a knock on the door. Who is it. I said.

Bestfreind come open up the door please I wanna see you.

It was Craig he always called me bestfriend and caleb his brother.

I walked and opened up the door in my lace bra and matching panty set. He looked me up and down and closed the door and locked it. We sat on the bed and he pulled me for a hug. I hugged him and cried more. He cried also we both lost someone so important.

When we pulled away. He started to talk.

I know we have been best friends for over 6 years and caleb is gone I can't leave you alone by your self. Now before you say something I'm not trying to hit on you. I just want you to be safe. So I'm staying with yall.

I got up put on some pink sweatpants and a white v neck when there was another knock on the door. This time when I opened it. There was layla and aaliyah. They walked in and laila started cursing Craig out.

Laila: why in the hell are you in here how low down can you be punk ass. You in here hitting on your bestfriend girlfriend and he ain't even been dead for a hour yet. You table fuckin dick licking wall sucker.

After laila was tired of calling him all that hot mess I told her he was here to make sure I was okay and that he was going to stay with us to keep us safe.

Craig got up looking mad as hell his eyes went from grey to black and it was all over. He got in her face and she backed up all the way till her back was against the wall.

Craig:listen to me you will not call me anything else but Craig  and I'm not playing with you try me again one mo gin and you gone end up in a ditch. I'm not playing with you. Do I make myself clear.
......
I said do I make myself clear.

Yes.

I have never seen Craig so mad and laila so scared. Aaliyah was scared for her so she was laughing the whole time at laila and craig. She was on the floor crying. I guess she thought it was really that funny. I grabbed Craig hand and he looked me in my eyes. His rage went away and turned into sadness.

I'm sorry I just lost my temper cause I miss him.

It's okay we will just have learn how to control it. I said to him.

__________________________