worst side

We road to the wearhouse in diffrent directions and found the entrances. We went in and seen something so unbelievable it was so terrible it made me even mad. But I wanted to cry.
It..
It...it was my
It was my mom.
Before my dad died he always show me pictures of her but I never got to see her cause she left us.
Now she was sitting here tied up and looks like beaten almost half to death.

Everybody kill everybody in sight and find my girl bring me the man that took her from me. After that I sat with my mom.

Bianca

I woke up  in a dark room with a dim light. I tried to stand up but there were chains on my hands pulling me back. I look at myself and seen I was naked.

Your up i see.

I heard a familiar voice come from a side of the room.
Come into the light so I can see you.

The person walked into the light and there he was. The person I didn't want to see in a millon years. The man that took everything from me. It was my dad. I stood there in shock.

Oh so I see you remember me. Yeah I wasn't done with you. I told you I would come back and here I am. I see you have grown some since I last seen you.

You make me sick to my stomach. You not my father. Your a discretion to my me and my mother. I hate. I was cut off by him slapping me.

Shut up bitch. You know what I will give you something you can remember.

No please don't please don't I cried to him as he started unbuckling his pants. My whole body tensed up as he came close.
He grabbed me by my legs and pulled me to him. No matter how hard I tried to get away from him it made him madder until he got in between my legs. I tried backing up but it didnt work. He shoved himself inside of me and I felt something rip like when he took my virgenty. But this time it was twice as painful. I started to cry and scream as  continued to stroke in and out of me. I screamed and pushed and kick and cried but nothing worked the pain was just too much for me. The last thing I heard was a gun shot and a yell then I blacked out.

Craig

Wassup yall I'm Craig I am caleb's bestfriend. I was walking through the house to find bianca. I walk in a room and seen a man raping her and she was crying and kicking and screaming but he would give in so I shot him in the leg.

Ah rj get this fool and bring him to loyalty.

I grabbed a bleeding naked unconscious bianca and ran to find something to cover her up with.
I found a cover and wrapped it around her I ran to get caleb cause we had to take her to the hospital.

Caleb

I was sitting there looking at my mom that was brused and beaten.

She opened her eyes and asked for help. I untied her and wrapped a blanket over her body. As soon as when bj came in with some nigga.

He was raping bianca so crucial shot him.

Tell me why I shouldn't end your life right now.

Cause I would kill bianca if you do.

Wrong answer.
I shot him in his head twice and then came Craig with a unconscious bianca wrapped in a bloody cover. We got to go take her to the hospital she won't stop bleeding. I grabbed my mom and we ran to the cars and let them blowup the wearhouse. We drove to the hospital.
We need help. We need help. Doctors and nurse ran out with beds and equipment. I place my mom on one bed and Craig placed bianca on another. They rush them out and told us we had to stay in the waiting room. We wait for 5 hours and time just keep going by. I was getting mad and nervous for bianca and my mom.
Family of bianca valentine and
London Jones . Me and Craig stood up. Craig you go check on my mom and tell her I'm coming in a little while and don't leave her bed side until I come.

Ok Craig said and went to a room.

I walked to bianca's and the nurse was standing out side the door.

She is in a coma. she is responding to the medicine very well and she should be up in 2 weeks to a month. But we need you to fill this out so the doctor can sigh it.

I looked at the paper and it was a birth certificate. I walked in the room and seen bianca hooked up to all these machines and I felt bad all over again. I told her this would never happen again and it did. There was something moving in a box like when you have a baby.

I walked over and was in shocked bianca had a baby she was pregnant and didn't tell me. Our fourth child.

It's a....
Its ...
It's a healthy baby

-------------------------------------
Well I know you want to know what the baby is. Comment vote. Cause I know what it is. That's for me to know and you to find out. Caleb's mom at the top.✌