thanks god

Bianca

I was sitting there crying because of the words that caleb just told. I know who God is but I haven't went to church in so long cause I was ashamed. But to have someone to say this to me and not know me is no one but god.

Oh well I thank you alot for helping me out and I very very much appreciate it. I don't what the gender of the baby is cause I haven't set up any appointments.

I already called my aunt. She will be you obg-yn. You also have an appointment with her in an hour. So is there some things you want to get done before we go.

Yes I would love to go home and get my clothes. Plus I want to get a job so I won't have to keep relying on you.

No. You won't get a job until you have our baby and our baby has to at least be 4 months old.

Wow ok that's fair enough.
Well let me get my shoes and we can go to my house.

Wait you already have your shoes on.

Omg I feel so embarrassed but hey pregnancy brain can get to me. Well let's go.

Caleb

On out way over to her mother's home we was talking and laughing having a good time together. Im getting to know her better and I'm starting to really like her. She is fine, beautiful, intelligent, thick, and I ain't just talking about her baby bump, I'm talking about her ass.
I can't wait to make her mine.

Sit down beautiful while I sign you in.
Ok
As I started to walk away I looked back and seen she was having a hard time sit down. It was so funny all I could do was laugh. She flicked me off when she finally sat down.

When I said.
Six months after when this baby is out.
Damn that long.
Yeah.

After I signed her in we were sitting there when I looked over and she was having a full on conversation with these two pretty twins. But only one was pregnant.

Hey I'm laila and this is my twin aaliyah. Hey I caleb.
Well what are yall having I don't know that is what we hope to find out today.
What about you.
I don't know I find out today.

Bianca love

Bianca

I was sitting there when the nurse called my first name but not last so I thought it was someone else until caleb stood up and said you need help.

Wait but that is not my last name. My last name is valentine.

Oh well I didn't know that so I put my last name I told you I was serious.

Omg well then yes I do need help up you saw how I got down.
I'm coming I told the nurse.
When I got to the room I was out of breath and caleb was laughing at me.
Ok keep laughing and see what happen. You know what I just realized we didn't stop by my mother's house.

I know if we did we would have been late. We will go after this.

Caleb

After I said that there was a knock on the door. Come in. In walked my aunt Ericka. Well doctor Simons.

Hey caleb long time no see how you been. I've been good nothing wrong just the best for me.
Well I see you finally settle down. You can say that.

Bianca

Hey bianca I'm dr.Simons. I'll be your obg-yn. Let's get you checked and while I hook things up lay back and pull up you shirt for me.

Bianca did as told. I got to squeeze the clear liquid on her stomach that said our baby.

She laughed but I thought it was cool. When I looked on the screen, I seen this thing pop up i guess it was the baby.

There yours baby boy. Wait girl. Hold up i see two of everything. Congratulations young lady you are having twins a boy and girl.

Omg I am having twins who would have thought I would have twins. Can we hear there heart. I said
Yes you can.
She flicked on a switch and there heart going at the same pace both of them.

Wow bebe your having twins. I got just the right first and last name. Dimond and Demetry Love. You can pick the middle.

I got it Dimond Paris Love and Demetry France Love. Walking out of the hopital I was so happy and even happier when Caleb asked me to be his girl. You might think you don't know him and you finna be his girl. Well fuck all yah. Have you ever seen love at first sight. This could be what I never had. A father. But instead toy kids. They will understand when they get older but right now my life is perfect untill we pulled up to momma house.

------------------------------------------------------

Omg I am falling more inlove with this book every chapter I write. I think it and put it in words and it is just the best. Keep reading comment for updates. Aaliyah to the right laila to the left thanks.