unbelievable

Dedicated to @dajuanaehernandez
_______________________

Bianca

I was laying in bed with caleb and Craig both on my mind. I just didn't know what to do.
Them both being here and I still love caleb. But what about craig.

"Knock knock" angel said as she came threw the door. (Angel is her bestfriend from elementary school.There  reunited.)

Yea what's up.

"I have something to tell and show you" angel said.

Is it good or bad? I asked her.

"It's bad".

Angel sat on the bed and told me something that I thought I would never hear.

"I was coming from my mom's apartment and I seen Craig in the back seat of a car fucking some girl, I also have him on camera".

She pulled out her Samsung S7 edge and showed me the video.

I didn't know I was crying until angel hugged me and said "don't cry. It will be alright."

I couldn't believe it I had feeling for him and I started to love him.
And he cheated on me.
Angel got up and walked out the door as soon as Craig walked in.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" Craig asked.

"Craig are you cheating on me?"

"No baby, where did you get that from?" Craig asked

Please don't lie to me, i just seen you in a car fucking some girl. So I'm am gonna ask you one more time!! ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME!!? I asked getting alot louder.

"Yes,ok. Bianca I was drunk being dumb and I fucked a girl and we have been fucking for the last month and a half now. I'm sorry"

I looked at him and said unbelievable. GET OUT CRAIG AND DON'T COME BACK. I screamed as tears rolled down my face.

"Come on bianca you don't mean it, I said I was so-"

Fuck your sorry's Craig and fuck you. I said cutting him off.
Get all your shit pack it up and get out my house.

As Craig gathered all of his stuff and walk to the door, he looked back at me and said, " you know I love you will always be here for  you.

Just leave. I said as he walked out the door.
I put my head in the pillow and cried myself to sleep.

_____________________________

I know it's a short chapter but I need more comments to dedicate and a chapter wont be dedicated to the same person twice. So please comment.✌