London Calling

Our flight lands at Heathrow Airport, right in the heart of London, England. I'm the only one still awake, as Anton's asleep, along with Porter, Sophia, and Hugo, I assume. Looks like I have to wake everyone....let me change first, I think. I go to one of the bathrooms and change into a pink oversized sweater, gray skirt, white thigh highs and light brown heels. I go back to the front , kiss Anton on the lips, and shake him a little, saying, "Anton? Babe? Wake up, we're here."He grunts and shuffles a little before finally stretching and waking up. "Oh, hey," he says, his voice still plagued with sleep.

He smiles at me. "Are we here yet?"

"Yeah, we just landed. Come on, get up." I help him up off the couch and he stands and stretches once more. "Go find Hugo. I'll get Porter and Sophia," he says to me while yawning.

"Alright," I reply. I follow the direction Hugo went in earlier as an attempt to find him. According to this path, it looks like he was headed for the other set of rooms. Is this a house or a plane? I wonder. 

As I go to the end, there are 3 rooms that I'm faced with. I assume that he must be in one of these three, since he hasn't come from back here since he left earlier. I open the first door and say, "Hugo? Are you in here?" I look around and don't see anyone, so I check the other room. No one in there either. I check the last room and, all too predictably, there he was. He was sitting down, fast asleep on the side of the bed, his shirt open by a few buttons and his suit jacket sprawled out on top of the bed. I assume he's been asleep for a while now. I go into the room and shake him a little. "Hugo, wake up, now, we're here," I say.  

It takes him a while, but he finally manages to mumble out, "Hmmm-mmmm?" with his eyes still closed. 

"Hugo, it's me, Rose. Get up."

"Mmm-hmmm," he says, in what sounds like a combination of sleep and satisfaction. He opens his eyes, finally, and says, "Hey, Rose."

I sigh, angered by his laziness. "Come on, " I say, grabbing his hand and pulling him up. 

"Why so forceful?" He says, smirking. I simply roll my eyes and say, "The plane's landed. We've gotta go."

"Alright," he says. He grabs his suit jacket, throws it on, and buttons his shirt back up. We make our way back to the front of the plane, where Anton, Porter, and Sophia are all waiting. "You guys ready to go?"Anton asks. "More than ready," Sophia answers.  

~~ 

We've only been in London for less than an hour, and Sophia's already acting like a bloody idiot.  

She gasps at everything in awe like she hasn't seen it in about 2000 years (which in reality, she hasn't, yet I doubt that 7 is greater than 2000,) and constantly yelling English nonsense in our faces. Yup, that's my Soph. 

Her and Porter have already managed to escape us, and Hugo went to go check in at the hotel, so now, finally, it is only me and Anton. We walk hand in hand down a city street when Anton points to a restaurant and says, "There."

"What?" I reply. The building says Auberge written in neon across the front. Sounds like it's Hugo's area....I think. 

"This is my absolute favourite place to eat in all of London. I have to let you try it," he says, pulling me and my hand into the door.  

We are met by a woman at the front podium. "Two, please," Anton says, and the woman leads us to a table, and lay our menus down. I've just now noticed that for an 'upscale' sort of place, this is actually really casual. I like it. I take a look at the menu and I see that my previous conjecture was right -- this is exactly in Hugo's area. Every single item is in French, and now I wish that I'd paid attention in French class. The only thing that I even remotely understand is filet mignon. Guess that's what I'll have to order....I think.