Chapter 21

Brooks POV~

"BROOK! Its been a while." A brunette with shoulder length wavy hair said.

She was beautiful. She was wearing a white dress with this gold sort of head band.

We were on the beach.

She sounded very familiar.

"Who are you?" I asked her.

"Its me. Sasha." She said.

"Sasha? I thought y-you were... Dead." I said in pure shock.

"I am." She said.

"So where am i?!" I asked worried.

"Well right now, you're knocked out. You've been in a car accident." She said.

"IS EVERYONE ALRIGHT? WHERES TAYLOR? WHY CANT I REMEMBER ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED?" I asked.

"He's miserable, sad, he cant stop crying, he's worried for you. And your memory? Oh that may, or may not, comeback, depending on your choice." She said.

"What choice?" I asked.

"Well here. You can either go back. Regain your memory, and be with everyone you love. But go through the necessary pain that has happened. Or come with me. Live relaxed. No worries. No pain. Everything's great. But, your family will never see you again, but you can see them." She told me.

"I... I wanna go back." I said.

"Good choice. Well lets take you back now. I love you. Miss you." Sasha said.

Suddenly i was hearing mumbling, crying and sniffling.

"I love you Brook, please just squeeze my hand or move a finger, something to tell me you're okay!" someone cried.

I opened my eyes slowly my eyes adjusting to the light.

My eyes fell on a brunette who had her head down on my arm, crying softly.

"I love you too Jay" I answered smiling.

Her head snapped up when she heard my voice.

"Oh my God! YOU'RE OKAY!" she yelled pulling me into a hug.

"You're okay" she whispered reassuring herself.

I hugged her back, ignoring the pain that sprung in my arms.

Jayden ran to get everyone and I talked to everyone one at a time, Shawn almost killing me with the hug he gave me.

"I love you soooo much Brook!" he yelled smiling from ear to ear and practically cracking my back from his hug.

After awhile Jayden came back in.

"Taylor wants to see you" She said leaning on the door frame.

I nodded, and waited.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door.

"Come in" i said.

"Brook." Taylor said walking towards me.

His eyes were red and puffy and his cheeks looked tear stained.

"Im sorry. Im sorry." Taylor said starting to cry.

"I don't know what to do anymore Taylor but, i forgive you. It wasn't your fault. But please, i cant see you do that to me anymore. " i told him. I felt a lump in my throat.

"I love you." I told him.

He came and hugged me and kissed my lips.

It was good to feel his lips on mine again.