Chapter 12

Taylor's POV

The prom was over, but Shawn,Brook, Jay and I had been invited to the 'after' prom at the inn next door.

We had totally lost Shawn and Jay but they had rented the room next to us, so we could see them later I guess.

I walked hand in hand with Brook up the inn stairs. The ring looked gorgeous on her. It fit perfectly.

We walked into the lobby. My mouth dropped.

"Woah" Brook whispered.

The inn was gorgeous. The chandelier in the front lobby was huge. Gold railings lined the spiral marble stair cases. The tiling was a sparkling white, and the elevators were gold.

"I can't believe we get to stay here" I whispered.

We went to the front desk and got our room key. We took the elevator and arrived to floor 5.

When we got out I picked Brook up Bridal style to our room. I slid the key in and out and open the door. The room was beautiful. There were rose pedals laid on the bed, huge glass windows covered by Crème colored curtains.

I put Brook down and she leaned right in to kiss me. We started making out, she slid my jacket off and untied my tie and threw it in the corner. I took off my shirt and we held the kissing. I unzipped the back of her dress and she slid it off. She jumped on me, wrapping her legs around my waist. I slid my tongue in her mouth, something that took her by surprise, but she aloud me.

I walked over to the bed and gently laid her down. I took off my pants climbed on top of her. I had on leg on either side of her. I bought my head down and started to kiss on the corner of her lips. Then to her chin and down her neck.

I found her soft spot, right below her earlobe. I smiled as I lightly sucked on the skin.

She quietly moaned, I sucked harsher. Until I bit slightly, drawing blood to the surface, then lightly licking at the fresh wound.

Brooklyn whimpered, her eyes squeezed shut, and her hands gripping the bed sheet.

I suddenly sat up and looked at her below me. She slowly opened her eyes.

"What?" she asked in confusion as I stared at her.

"Nothing, you are just so beautiful." I said breathlessly.

She smiled and bought my head down to her lips.

She rolled me over, so she was now on top. She repeated my movement as she kissed down my neck finding my soft spot right where my jaw like meets my neck.

"Brook..." I moaned.

She smiled and continued to kiss down to my stomach. She kissed down my abs. Everytime her lips touched my skin, it felt like going down hill on a roller coaster. Not feeling like you're going to throw up.... feeling pleasure and excitement.

She went back to my soft spot and sucked harshly.

I moaned louder.

This is actually the first time Brook took the dominant position. She was doing pretty damn good making me weak.

But I wasn't going to let her have all the fun.

I rolled her back over.

"I love you sooo much, Brook and I want this to be real, I don't want lust, I want love, lust makes good sex but love? Love makes passionate sex. And I've never experienced that before... and I can't imagine it being anyone else." I whispered.

"I love you way more Tay..." she said closing her eyes and tracing my stomach with her small hands.

I trailed my hands down her body. God, she was perfect.