Chapter 11

Sanskar's POV.

When Swara got discharged we left to our home. I got relief she was alright. I was too much worried for her. She is my life. We did breakfast.

"Finally, back to home. I hate that hell, and their tasteless food, Yuk😑."

"Swara, Y u hate Hospital too much?" I asked. She hugged me.

"Sanku, I'm afraid of injections, and hate those medicines."

"But, u have to take ur medicine on time."

"No,  it's taste is yuk,  bitter." She made faces. But I knew how to manage my Angel.

"Swara, don't be stubborn."

"Ok, I'll take them but at one condition."

"What?" I didn't find her intension right. She sat on my lap.

"One medicine, one kiss." She whispered. She ate medicine then looked towards me. "I'm waiting."

I smooched on her cheek. "Now happy." She got up from my lap. I just smiled seeing her cute expression. She took her mobile.

"I'm going to office." I hold her hand.

"My angry bird." She jerked my hand.

"Don't touch me, I'm busy Mr Maheshwari." I pulled her and kisses her. Initially she protested by later she surrendered herself.

"Swara, come fast. I'll wait for u."

"As u say my hubby." She kissed on my cheek and left.

After that I met Kavita.

"Sanky Y u called me here?"

"Kavita, I want to buy a saree for Swara. We r married and I haven't gave her anything."

"What? U r married but when Sanky? U didn't tell me."

"It's a long story. First u help me, to buy stuff for her."

"Ok, boss." We did lots of shopping.

"Kavita, thank you..."

"No need to thanks Sanky..." Just then she got a call... Her lover. But Kavita didn't tell me his name.

"Kavita, yrr who is he? Tell me."

"Sanky, u will get to know about it soon."

"So u r hiding things from ur friend."

"Look who is talking about hiding... U married to Swara and even didn't informed me."

"Woh, all happened in sudden."

"Excuses... Ok Sanky now I have to go he is calling me." She left. I also came back to home.

I was waiting for Swara. It was 11:30pm still she didn't came. I was calling her again and again. But she wasn't picking up my calls. After a long wait she came. I immediately hugged her.

"Swara, r u OK? I was very much worried, Y u weren't picking my calls?"

"I'm feeling hungry Sanskar." She was sounding low. I thought to ask her but then I dropped the idea thinking may be she was stressed due to any case. First time in dinner table she was quite. She was staring me but not saying anything.

"What happened Swara?"

"Nothing, I'm going to bedroom." She left.

She was standing at the window. I hugged her from back.

"My love is tense. What happened to u?" Then I felt her tears fell in my hands. I turned her, she was weeping. I wiped her tears. "Swara... Y r u crying?"