Chapter 6

Hi friends nilu here😘😌😌

Link for previous episode http://www.tellyupdates.com/really-love-episode-5/

Morning 🌅

Sanskar looked towards Swara, who was sleeping in his secure arms.

"My Angel, she don't know how much I love her. She is my whole family, my world. Thank you so much God. I'm happy that after knowing my name is also Sanskar Maheshwari she didn't suspected me. She truly loves me. For that love I carved for a long. No doubt I got friend's love and support but I need her. She fulfilled the empty part of my life. Mom, Papa I know u both r looking me. U know after u both leave me how much ur son cried. But now I'm happy, I know u asked God to send this Angel in my life."

He felt some moment and he closed his eyes. Swara woke up and looks towards him. She smiled seeing her love sleeping. She started caressing his hairs.

"Sanky, u don't know but it's first time I'm feeling something like this. I thought those who falls in love r mad. But see now what u have done to me. Ya, I can't see u with other girls. But I know it's ur work they came in ur cafe for u. U know I'll become most jealous wife." She kissed on his forehead. "U r my everything. I know u felt bad when I stopped u last night, my body shivers whenever u kiss me. But u don't worry soon I'll talk to baba about us."

She kissed on the corner of his lips and then cuddled him. "I love u Sanku."

"I love u too Shona."

She looked towards him.

"Haw😱 u heard everything!"

"Yup my jealous wife." He winked😉.

She got up from his embrace. And made angry pout.😠 Sanskar kissed on her pout.

"What u did?"

"U like it. I can do it again."

"I'm angry."

"Y Angel?"

"I don't know." She turned her face another side. He pulled her and she landed on his chest.

"U know angel when u made this cute pout. I just want to kiss u again and again." She is still showing her fake anger. "When a beautiful girl throws tantrums, then she becomes even more beautiful."

"Buttering."

"No, Shona."

"Bye, I don't want to talk to u." She came out of his grip. And moved back.

"Attitude, u don't want to talk to me but still keeping my belongings."

"For ur kind information Mr Sanky this ring was gifted by my boyfriend, my Sanku."

"And this kurta, it's mine. Before leaving give it to me."

"Wait let me change."

"I want it now. Give me else I'll remove it myself." Swara blushed and ran from there and went inside the car. Sanskar smiled.

Here Tanya got more tense since Swara didn't reached home moreover her phone was switched off. She informed nikhil, Sahil, and lucky...

"How can u so much careless Tanya?" Lucky roared. "What if something happens to Shona, that Sanskar Maheshwari if he... No..."

"Don't panic lucky." Nikhil tried to pacify him. "She will be fine. U know the Swara is brave girl."

"No, lucky if that Sanskar Maheshwari did something with Shona." Sahil said.

Who will tell these idiots Swara is with Sanky. Nikhil mused.

"I'll find her. U both go home. And Tanu don't inform Shekhar uncle about it."