Chapter 4

Sorry friends, I know I'm late. 🙏🙏

After realizing that she was dreaming about Sanskar, Swara left for office.

"I hope my dream would be true. But I know it won't." She mused in disappointment. Swara was so much lost in her grief, that she neglected that someone was crossing the road.

"Oh God." Lady shouted in pain. Public helped her to get up. "R u blind?"

"I'm sorry aunty. Actually."

"Actually, u new generation r blinds. U thinks we r vermin... Look at ur clothes, full show off to boys. Cheap clothes."

"No anuty ji..."

"Shut ur mouth... Don't know what ur parents taught u." Now this lady crossed her limit...

"Enough u old lady. Don't say a word against my parents."

"Shona, listen..." Tany tried to pacify the situation. But it seemed she was late.

"No, tanu..." She transferred her gaze towards lady. "What u think, u yourself crossing road blindly... Huh😡" Swara Spitted out.

"Mannerless girl..."

"It's seems u and ur child r well mannered... U told my dress cheap. Ur bloody son would definitely roamed around small dress girls." Swara continued and Tanya tried a lot... But she failed at last lady left.

"What u did Shona?"

"What Tanu... U r thinking it's again my fault."

"Shona, do u know who is she?"

"Who is she minister's wife, even I don't afraid!..." She declared proudly.

"She is Sanky's mom. His badi ma."

Oh shit what I did... Wao Swara the great... Now forget about him... She thought.

"I know, u don't care Swara, But I love Sanky and she saw u with me." But who would tell Tanya this Shona already lost her heart.

"Tanu, I'm sorry. U go home in taxi. I have some important work." Swara left to apologize.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside the cafe...

"Badi ma, u here." Sanskar hugged her. Anupurana rearly came in cafe to meet Sanskar.

"Beta, I'm becoming old... Before that I want too see my DIL."

"Ok badi ma. I'll talk to lucky and Sahil about... U don't worry soon they will get married." Sanskar knew her words were completely ment for him.

"I'm talking about u. U r elder brother."

"But badi ma... I'm not ready, I mean I need time."

"Oh, now I know. If ur real mother told u this u will surely..." She wipped her tears. "It's ok, who am I?"

"No badi ma, u..." Before he could complete his words he noticed that a outsider was hearing their conversation. And she was Swara. He grinned. "I think badi ma u r right. I need to think about it."

"What kind of girl u want?"

now I will get to know about his like and dislike. Yeppi. Swara became happy.

"Badi ma, the girl must not a news reporter. I mean they r very egoistic." Sanskar was continuously looking at Swara from the corner of his eyes. He was smiling seeing her gestures.

"She should wear traditional dress... I hate those girls who wears short dresses."

Swara looked towards herself.