Chapter 7

Hi friends nilu here with new chappy 😇😇

Swara's POV

I'm very happy I'm blessed with Sanky's love. I just saw him few days ago but I became mad for him. For loving anyone it need not to know him since years, the thing matter is that he should be faithful. My Sanky trusts on me blindly. Today after Sanky left, left to met a victim of Sanskar Maheshwari. Her name was also Manshi (she is the first girl to whom swara saved from road). Hopefully she was the first girl who were in condition to talk to me. I went to her home.

"Hi Swara ji, My daughter in her room."

"How's she aunty ji." Lady wiped her tears.

"Better than before. Today she told me that she wants that rapist behind the bar and she only trust u." She hold my hand and requested. "Please, don't leave that criminal."

"Aunty u don't worry." I left to meet her. As I entered in her room, she was looking outside the room. "Ahem ahem." She turned back.

"Swara didi please come."

"How's u dear?"

"This is not the time to talk about my health. Didi I want him behind the bars he spoiled my life please help me."

"Trust me I'll help u. I promise. U tell me. What happened that day? I saw u in shopping mall that day."

"Di, that day I saw u with two boys. I think they were giving u birthday treat to u."

"So what? I mean how lucky and Sahil is related to this case?"

"Di, I know u ordered Rhubarb Cheesecake but before u got it. I took the last piece."

"I'm not getting u." I asked in confusion. Seriously that time I wasn't understanding her words.

"Di, that day when that beast kidnapped me, and when he was eating my virtue he was continuously saying. 'How dare to eat my Angel's Favorite desert.' He slapped. And said 'if u ever eat Rhubarb Cheesecake I'll kill u. No one can make my Angel unhappy.' He brutally ruined my everything." She cried I gave her hanky.

"Don't cry dear. Ya it's true I love Rhubarb Cheesecake but."

"Di whosoever is he, he is obsessed with you. May be he is one of them."

"Did anyone one of them followed u?"

"Don't know di? That day police was in the mall so I don't think they followed me."

"Anything left."

"No, di."

"Ok, then U take care." I was about to left but she called me again.

"Di, one more thing. The place where he took me. Was very dark even I didn't saw his face but."

"But what???"

"There was a clock in that house which sounds 'Twinkle Twinkle little star.' This thing might help u."

"Thanks, now I have to leave. Bye."

I left to the hospital. Perhaps, Kavya may also know about it. Doctor told me that she wasn't in the condition to talk but still if I got any sort of clue. Nikhil also calling me but I ignored.

"But the main thing is that how this Sanskar Maheshwari knows me. I mean how he could be this much obsessed? Now I have to talk each and every girl."

In the hospital.

"Mam sorry u can't met her."

"But Y I'm her friend."

"Mam try to understand. She is in coma."