i n t r o » characters

Tryston Brooks - Tall, brown hair and brown eyes. Talking looks, he is every girl's prince charming, but talking reputation, he's everyone's fear. His mother died when he was young and his dad walked out on him and his brother Dean and sister Iris. He was sent to an orphanage with Dean as Iris was adopted by their aunt. He didn't have a friend other than his brother and was (and still is) awkward at socializing.

Adriana Warren - Tiny figure, hazel eyes, silky hair that engulfs her shoulders fully, and perfect full lips that she keeps smooth by her Cinammon $12 lip balm. Goes to the same school as Tryston, and got diagnosed by a lung disease when she was 12 years old and was supposed to plug in a breathing machine before she sleeps and when she feels tired or has nothing to do. She's an only child, living with her mother August and her step father Walter after her father died because of the disease Adriana inherited from him.

Cameron Wood - In his thirties, a devious smirk plastered on his face mostly everyday. When he was younger, he pitched in some kids with different stories into the dark side. Having greedy parents as a kid was a challenge, since he always looked at kids his age, longing to have what they do. And so, his past took toll on him as he grew up and turned him into a two-faced Joker. He'd give those teenage kids he possessed a task every night or so, so that he'd get the satisfaction of seeing them do the things he wants to do. Why wouldn't he do them himself? Just so he wouldn't get in trouble.

Jaelon Ramirez - A twenty one year old who was one of the four guys that were pitched in by Cameron. He has a twin sister named Amy, and she lived with her foster parents when their parents died. They didn't comunicate for a long time as he wasn't allowed to, and she was mad at him for forgetting about her. However, being her twin brother, she couldn't help but have her heart melt at the sight of him after a few years of just wanting to forget about him.

Gordon Stevens - One of the four guys who were pitched in by Cameron; twenty years old. Loves cooking but also has a passion for girls and sexual intercourse. His dad killed his mom right in front of his eyes and left him, letting him know that his mom's alcoholic boss was to be his guardian. He got beat up for 8 to 9 years, getting forced into drinking alcohol as if it was water until he met Cameron and got tricked by his first impression on people. Still, to this day, he chooses Cameron over his mom's boss anytime, if he had to ever make a choice.

Spencer Ellis - Also one of the guys. A very intimidating, buff dude that no one would even dare to joke with. He's the eldest of the four, being twenty two years old, and always seems to have a lecture ready for Tryston as he always spotted his mistakes - and there were a lot. Quite judged by his looks, but the sweetest person you might know. Yet, he goes by the saying 'forgive, but never forget'.

——————————-

Okay, so this is my story "Drugged Hearts." I hope you all like it. Coming soon on Friday, June 20th. This story talks about a love that was never planned and a love that would never work out. But as their eyes saw beyond the looks and act, they decided to make what might seem to be a pact. Loving each other through ups and downs, through smiles and frowns, their story will definitely hold what no one has ever found. Yes, they'll fight and yes, it might seem impossible; but they'll stick together when everything seems unbearable. This is a love you might think is cliche, but a love that will forever make its marks in people's hearts and warm what once was cold, just like what Adriana did to Tryston and more. Hope you like it and don't forget to leave reviews.

Note: Tryston is a guy.

Copyright © psxchology