Chapter 2

-Chelsea-

Time for my favorite\least favorite part of the day. It's English class. Normally I would love this class, but for some messed up reason, Louis has this class at the same time. And he sits in the seat right. Behind. Me. Why is he taking English his sophomore year? I have no idea.

"Welcome class, take your seats please" My English professor says, placing her glasses on her face and making her way to the front of the classroom

 I glance at Louis, Becky sitting on his lap, laughing like a fool. Taking a seat, I turn in my chair and search my bag for something to take notes on. I grasp a peice of paper, "Want to go get some lunch together after class?" I hear Louis ask the girl.

I continue to search for a writing untincel, but realize I don't have a pencil. "Shoot" I say to myself.

I see the girl walk to her seat. A small grin appeared on Louis face as I'm turned around in my seat, searching frantically for something to write with. As if he knew what I was looking for he asks "Need a pencil?" 

I close my eyes and purse my lips, wishing that I could say no "Yes" I utter

"Ah," he reaches into his pocket "I believe I have one you can borrow" He pulls out a perfectly sharpened pencil and extends his hand towards me. I reach to grab the pencil "Ah, ah" h epulls his hand back "You have to say please" he whispers, leaning forward.

I could just punch him "Please" I say

"Good girl" He grins, handing me the pencil, adjusting his lip ring

I grip the pencil and quickly turn around in my seat

"What, no thank you?" I can hear the smile in his voice. 

*****

After the long day of classes came to an end, I found myself laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling. My TV making noise in the back ground. Why did Louis show up at my room last night? Like he actually wanted me to come the the party with him. Please. My thoughts were interrupted by loud music blaring in the room across the hall. That's one thing i'm in charge of. Making sure the music stays at a reasonable level. I pull myself off my bed and throw my lanyard that hold my room key around my neck.

As I step outside of my dorm, I see Louis sitting on the floor kissing Samantha, the girl living in the room next to me. I roll my eyes and knock on the door. It opens quickly "Music. Down please" I yell over the sound

"Okay!" They respond with a shut of the door.

"Oh, hey Chelsea" Samantha waves with a smile. Louis looks annoyed that she had broken the kiss. "Have you meet Louis yet?" she asks, motioning her arms towards the tattooed boy sitting beside her. 

"Yeah, we've met" I say flatly "Got bored of Becky already?" I give him a sarcastic smile. Louis sends me a glare. Samantha turns to Louis, giving him a confused look.

"Who's Becky?"

He shrugs his shoulders "Don't know"

I'll let you two get back to...whatever you were doing" I quickly walk back to my room. Why can't they have their kissing session on his floor? That's the last thing I want to see.

***

Monica asked me if I wanted to have dinner with her off campus, but I politely declined her offer, wanting to just eat at the cafe while I do some homework  tonight. Being by myself, I decide to sit at a small table beside the large windows. I look outside, admiring the changing colors of the leaves. I reach into my small back back, retrieving my literature book. I read over the worn pages as I eat my hamburger. I hear the rolling of wheels against the tile ground. "Hey! Get off your skateboard in here. That's not aloud!" A voice sounded. The sound of the wheels continued to go. I lift my eyes from my book. They land on Louis. A security guard grabs his arm and confiscates his skateboard. The British boy just laughed and walked up to the line, waiting to get his meal. I sigh and return to my book, throwing a couple fries in my mouth. I can hear Louis all the way across the large eating area. He's sitting at a large table, surrounded by girls. 

I eat the last bite of my cheeseburger. Wiping my hands on my crumpled napkin, I take a sip of my Pepsi. I decide to go back to my room. Getting up from my seat, I walk to the garbage can to dump my trash. As I prepare to place my trash into the garbage can, Louis bumps into me, causing me to spill my drink onto my shirt

"LOUIS" I yell, grabbing napkins to wipe up the brown drink, sinking into the fabric.

"He turns around, realizing what he had done

-Louis- 

I feel my self bump into something as i'm walking backwards, saying goodbye to my mate. "LOUIS" I hear, causing me to turn around. I look at the mess on Chelsea's shirt 

"Oh" I say, attempting to help clean up the mess "I'm sorry" 

"Yeah, I'm sure you are" She said in an aggravated tone, frantically wiping her shirt. Without another word she exits the room, still wiping her shirt with a load of napkins.

****

I lay on my bed, throwing my baseball towards the ceiling, catching it as it comes back down. I don't know why, but I feel guilty about spilling Chelsea's drink. Letting the guilt get to me, I slipped on my toms and walked to her room. I knocked on the door, awaiting an answer.

She opens the door, immediately shutting it again.

"Hey!" I say loud enough for her to hear me. I once again knock on the door.

She opens the door, leaning herself against the edge of it "Why do you keep coming to my room? Your room is upstairs. If you need a map, I would be glad to give you one" her face forming a sarcastic smile

"What is your problem?" I ask "I came to apologize"

"My problem, Louis Tomlinson" she got closer " Is that you think you are above all the rules. You think that everyone should just bow at your feet. But the biggest thing that bugs me is how you play girls. Today. JUST today, you were with a bunch of different girls, none of them knowing about the others. You are such a tool" she rolls her eyes.

"What did I ever do to you?" I ask, searching her eyes

"It's not what you did to me. It's how you treat everyone. I hate it." she says, obviously irritated

She walks fully back into her room, closing the door. I stand there for a moment, contemplating the words that were just spoken to me. I walk back to my room, throwing myself onto my bed, I let out a sigh

"Man, what's wrong?" Derek asks me as he turns around in his chair to face me. I thought for a minute he was doing homework, but then realized he was watching meaningless YouTube videos. Makes more sense.

"Nothing" I utter "It's just that-" I position myself into my elbows "Am I a tool?" I ask. Derek gives me a weird look before bursting out into laughter

"Dude" he says between laughing fits "Is that a serious question? Of course you are. You are constantly switching from girl to girl." His face straightens once he sees that i'm not laughing " What makes you ask that?"

"Just some dumb girl. I accidentally bumped into her and she split soda on herself. She's acting like I killed someone" I shake my head "She just needs to chill"

"What' makes you care what she says?" He asks. He then raises an eyebrow "Do you like her?" He grins

"Definitely not" I say "She's a bore. Never going to parties, always sticking her head in a book. Not my type. It just bugged me"

"Oh" He says, returning to his videos

It's not that I like her..I don't. It's just that every girl on campus swoons over me, and this one won't even give me the time of day. Usually when girls aren't fond of me I just leave it alone, I have plenty to choose from. But this girl...there's something different about her.