Chapter 5

-Chelsea-

After studying with Monica, I walked back to my dorm. As I approached my door, I noticed Louis sitting against my door, his legs crossing at his ankles.

"Is there a reason you're outside my door, other than to bug me?" I ask, pulling out my key

"Yeah-" he stood up "I wondered if you would like to grab a bite to eat with me at the dining hall"

"Thanks, but I don't feel like eating dinner. I have a bunch of studying to do for exams" The lock clicks open, and I walk in my room. Louis follows without hesitation. 

"Didn't you just get done studying?" He furrowed his eyebrows. 

"..Yeah" I say, wondering why he knew what I had been doing for the past two hours, "but that was for the sociology exam. I still have to study for my English Literature exam." I made a sour face, setting down my studying material.

"Well you need to eat. You skipped breakfast too" He leaned against the wall

I studied him for a minute. Has he been stalking me? How did he know I skipped breakfast? 

"Yes, to study" I crouch down at the end of my bed, pulling out a container of snacks. "I had a cereal bar though, and that's what I'll have for dinner. I need to study" I stand back up, plopping down on my bed as I unwrap my strawberry cereal bar. "And it's kind of creepy that you've been watching me like that" I half joke.

He chuckles slightly, pulling my desk chair closer to my bed "I have to study for my English literature exam too.." He paused "Why don't we study together?"  His eyes looked somewhat worried. As if he was actually concerned I would turn him down on this offer. It was strange that Louis wanted to study, considering he never studies for anything.

"Fine" I take the last bite of my bar, and toss the remains in the garbage can "But you actually have to study. No funny business." I look at him "Promise?"

"Promise" he smirked "But you are going to eat something more than that" he  pointed to where I had disposed of my wrapper "I'll be right back"

He quickly disappeared before I could argue. I grabbed my English Lit textbooks, along with the notes I had taken, organizing them in order of their date. I rush to throw on a pair of sweatpants before Louis returned. Right after I was finished changing, he knocked on the door. I pull it open. Louis stood there with two full trays of food.

"Dinner is served" He smiles, walking into my room. We sit on the floor, eating our spaghetti, garlic bread and side salad. We went back and forth with quizzing each other, making sure we knew everything that could be asked on the exam. Surprisingly, Louis didn't try to mess around. He stayed focused, and helped me in parts that I didn't understand fully. It was a side to him I hadn't seen before- A side to him that I liked. 

"Break time" Louis shut the textbook he was holding and set it beside him. He handed me one of the hot fudge sundays he had brought up with the meal.

"Thanks" I plunge my spoon into the delicious treat. 

"So" Louis licked his spoon, leaning himself completely against my bed. "You want to be a teacher"

"Yeah" I pull my knees to my chest, taking another bite of my ice cream "How did you know?" 

"Derek" He answered. "Monica told Derek, and Derek tells me everything Monica says." he gave me a look

"I see" I laughed softly "So what do you want to be?" I turn slightly towards him. He leans his head back as he thinks. His lip ring moves as he purses his lips