The Player's Game

**This is an AU. Louis is not famous in the story**

 -Chelsea-

"Goodbye mom" I say, trying to nudge my parents out of my dorm room. This year I'm an RA. Meaning I monitor this floor of the dorm, and I get my own room. Sharing with a complete stranger last year was beyond horrible. Her habits were everything but delightful. 

"Be safe. Have fun" My mom says with one more wave. I shut the door and admire my newly decorated room. Having my own room this year gave me the freedom to decorate however I liked. I'm into antique looking things. My room very much reflects that. I plop myself onto my newly made bed, looking at my schedule. I'm supposed to meet the people on this floor, and the floor above me. 

After contemplating if I should do something with my hair or not before I meet the people I will be sharing the building with for the next year, I decide to just let my shoulder hair length stay as is, laying naturally on my shoulders. I slide my feet into a pair of flip flops and grab my room key. I walk out of my room and down the hall. The sound of my flip flops echoed through the hall. I'm hoping that I will have some people I knew from last year. That would make this much easier. I'm not the most outgoing person you've ever met. My thoughts stop as I walk into the conference room where everyone on my floor, and the one above gathered.

"Hi, you must be Chelsea" A cheerful voice said. Her pixie length blonde hair styled in a cute manner. "I'm one of the RA's on the floor above you"

"Yes, right" I say looking at my sheet that tells me everyone's names "You must be.." I scanned the paper "Monica?" I said unsure

"That's me" she smiled, her eyes bright

"Is this everyone?" I ask, examining the room. Everyone seems like they've known each other for the longest time, even though my floor is mostly freshmen, so in actuality this is the first time they are meeting their roommates and such.

"There's a couple people missing from my floor" she said "I've got the Sophomores on my floor, so they think that schedules are beneath them" She said with a roll of the eyes 

Monica was an RA last year, so she went over the rules and regulations of the floors with me, letting me know my responsibilities and advantages of being one. We are interrupted mid-conversation by a group of boys walking in, making a considerable amount of noise with their loud voices

"Ah, sorry I'm late" A British voice said, making me turn my head

Please, no...Even though I hoped with every fiber of my being that it wasn't, it was indeed Louis Tomlinson. He's the definition of disrespectful, rude, conceited, and so many more things I don't want to be around. Him and I were Freshmen last year, we had a couple of the same classes. He constantly disrupts classes. Not to mention he's the biggest player I believe I've ever heard of. I would hear stories every day about him dumping girls after dating them for only a couple days. I'm surprised he didn't go through the whole college campus in his Freshman year. He looks slightly different from last year. More tattoos covered his body and he added a small loop earring at the top of his ear.

"Take a seat Tomlinson" Monica said in an irritated manner. I could tell by her tone that she had already had her share of troubles with this boy

"Oh don't pretend you're mad" Louis said with a wink "You know you can't stay mad at m-" he stopped in mid sentence, turning to me "Whose she" he states, messing with his lip ring

"The RA in the floor below us. Her name is Chels-"

"Didn't ask for a name" He turns and walks back to his friends he entered the room with. He takes a seat beside them. His attitude irks me beyond measure. The way he thinks he is so much better than everyone else. And how can he not remember who I am? He endlessly got on my nerves Freshman year, and he doesn't even know who I am? Of course he would be in my building, and again, of course he would be on the floor above me.