Flirt with my boyfriend

When Zoe and Lucas went down the stair case zoe was trying to find her boyfriend passed the croud of cameras and cheers.

With no luck they began to walk around introducing herbself to random people some who had sons and attempted to set them up with her. Zoe began to walk around after a wile and bumped in to a boy she looked and and sure anough it was Jamie.

Jamies P.O.V

I bumped in to her on accedent when she looked up at me her smile widend. "You look Beautiful" i complemented. "I mean you always look Beautiful but not-that-i-would-know-i-dont-stalk-you-or anything like that -but-you-look.. gorgeous". I stoped my self from rambling as her amazing smile widend. "Thankyou you look handsome" she said gesturing to the suit "Im Zoe Kord by the way" she said suddenly when i remember that batman told us she has to pretend that she dosent know us right now.

"Oh yeah sorry im Jamie Reyes" she giggled again and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "You seem like an interesting character Mr.Reyes" said zoey in a striking toan. The same on i fell for her voice to me was angelic.

'Lucas kord is looking your way'

Scarab infromed me then suddenly an arm was slung around around her sholders in a friendly manor. She stiffend keeping away from her upper back. "Hi BABY sister" said lucas. "Hi luke" he said cringing.

"Why hello you must be Jamie Reyes im lucas kord-have we meet-i think we have" rambeld lucas. "N-not sure i dont think we have". Lucas hummed. "I think we have" he said quickly "Zoe can you do my a favor and get Julian for me before he eats all the shugar cookies?" asked lucas. Zoe nodded and walked off.

"Hi Jamie" lucas said. "Hi um Mr.Kord" i shyed. "So tell me Blue beetle why are you back in Huston? Isent this Red Beetles territory. My eyes widen. "H-how did you-" he cut me off.

"Jamie my father was Blue beetle dont you think id wanna know his successor?" i nodded. "Good now you see her?" he pointed to Zoe. "She is the most important thing in this universe right now"

Yes she is

"She is my world she is everything to me, shes all i have left, my Only family member, do you have one?" asked lucas. I studderd and nodded. "Treat her like you would protect your family" lucas patted my back.

I would sacrifice my self for her

"Trust me i will" lucas smiled. "And lets not forget those hart eyes you had i saw that" he then skipped off.

3rd person

Zoe saw Julian Minchin on cookies and stoped his hand as it was about to shove a nother cookie in. "Oh thank you for stoping me" chickled Julian. "Trying to stay under on my carb intake" he flicked his wrist. The servers came out and began to pass out plated and offerd food. People too a seat as two chairs where set for me and Luke.

He smiled and stood up. "Id lkie tonthank all of you for comeing to this reunion, and to the new member of the Wayne family Tim Drake, well Tim Wayne for being interested in this as well. Hes my new brother in a way and, well weve been on the search for this wonderfull young lady right here Zoe" there was a roar of applause.

"Although her kiddnapper has yet to be found, we can worry if that later, my sister, the last blood line of Ted kord, and Laura Kord-" zoe couldent help but think 'not exactly i have Brendon now' but keept her mouth shut.

"-My sister is home, Houstons daughter is home, and i can toast to that" he rose his glass as did everyone else. After that we ate then someone unexpected showed up next to Lucas.

"Hayy" he said in a vearry girly toan. And not to surprisingly he responded the exact same. It was Dick ((sorry i laughed sooo hard typing this))

He then looked over at me. "Wow" he breathed. "You look stunning"  she smiled and got flusterd. "Thanks" he nodded. "I will be right back i have to meet Bruce" said Lucas, Zoe nodded. "Shal we dance?" asked Dick.

She took his hand and lead him to the floor. "Where is Brendon?" Zoe asked smiling. "Hes with the Manor buttler Alfred, trust me hes a total badass" reassured the crystal blue eyes man. "Dose anyone else know he's ours" She asked. Dick shook his head "no its only us" Zoe nodded.

"When should we tell them?"she asked. "Well need to find a way or a plan to get them to beleve that we knew eachother or that he was adopted if where going to realise this to the public" Dick daid as he tworled me around.
"And Bruce?" he chuckled deeply and rolled his eyes. "I have a good feeling he already knows.

Point made. I turned my head and saw Jamie and Julian talking. Well one of them was laughing as Jamie was confused.

'The Julian seems to be a distraction to yours and Jamie Reyes relation ship. Hes tryinv to get between you'

I rolled my eyes. "Hes not trying to get between us hes ga-oh" Dick rose an eyebrow as the song ended and the two walked over to the table. I was laughing my ass off. "Whats so funny" asked Dick. I pointed to Jamie and Julian, "He's flirting with him and i dont know weather i should be worried or enjoy" i said as my laughing dided down.

  Thats when the most unbelievable thing happend. Lucas and dick stood uo as Single ladys played. They began to dance to the song and i couldent contain my laughter.